The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Building a trick or an illusion that kids can build? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martinjmac
View Profile
New user
Georgia
35 Posts

Profile of martinjmac
Hi,
I would like to know if there is any kind of magic trick or illusion that kids could build and then perform?
Thanks
-Martin- Smile
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
532 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
Victory Carton Illusion by Gen Grant.

Check it out in the Mark Wilson Course in Magic.
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
Magicduck
View Profile
Elite user
Washington State
484 Posts

Profile of Magicduck
A square circle would be perfect. All you need can be built simply, and a coffee can for the outer tube and a smaller juice can for the inner tube work great. Get some felt and build a wooden outer box, or get an appropriate cardboard outer box and you are set.
quack
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
Either Mark Wilson Course in Magic or the encylopedia of magic by the same author have many easy to build illusions for kids.

Darwin also has both a book and video on building illusions for a $20-$1.00 budget. the video is easier to follow but the book has 2-3 times more stuff and is cheaper.

Hope this helps,

Mat
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Peter Eldin's book: The Magic Handbook has some illusions for kids as well. A sword box using brooms is one; and I think maybe the victory cartons are in there as well, in addition to a bunch of parlor and close-up tricks. A great resource for kids or beginners!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
"Grant's Victory Carton Illusions" can be purchased from abbott's at 5 dollars and it has dozens of suggestions. The printing quality is low but the ideas are nice.
Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
MagicAL47
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of MagicAL47
I am eleven years old and perform kids shows for right now. I would like to build an easy and cheap illusion like a suspension or something of that sort. Any suggestions??
~Magic-Al~
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
are these one man illusions or do you have an assistant?

Bryan
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Building a trick or an illusion that kids can build? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL