The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I am really great! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Yakima is the black hole of Washington. I am really great because I can live here and still be better than those rotten wetsiders.......
Also, we have half of your traffic and your typical wage. Win Win.

Also, as a Democrat I stand out here, over there I would be just another pretty face (Probably on a wanted poster for vehicular homicide, you have moron drivers like we do, but more concentrated on the roads I chose to be on when I have to go there)
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
Plastic Destiny (If that is your real name)

It's my riel name.

Destiny Unriel
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
I'd consider you great if you could dodge 1000 arrows all at once~ (300 hang over) hihihi
MAKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I got banned for one of my
555 Posts

Profile of MAKMagic
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 23:21, photius wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 22:06, MAKMagic wrote:
The clergy is not allowed that level of humor sir and I propose that you cease and desist at once.

Are you infering that clergy should be obscene and not heard??

LOL Clergy or not...THAT was funny
.:Michael Kelley
On the Level, By the Square
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 23:21, photius wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 22:06, MAKMagic wrote:
The clergy is not allowed that level of humor sir and I propose that you cease and desist at once.

Are you infering that clergy should be obscene and not heard??

Wonderful Smile Also suggests a very much off color parellel to the tree falling in a forrest making a sound. Café rules (and common decency) would frown upon it in explicit text so I leave it to your imagination to add in the confessional.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Josh
is great because he, and I both have a love for rope magic.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Although I'm not a fan of the clergy in general, I do prefer when their mentality is herd and not obscene.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 23:10, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
"thusly you don't want to misplace it."
You just want to be quoted in the "English pet peeves" thread.

I like Chicago style hot dogs. There's a place called Hippo Dogs near to where I work. They have great Chicago style hot dogs.

What's a "Chicago style" dog?

I can safely say that Josh Reil is greater than I am. That is ***ing with faint praise.

I am <not> great. I once told Mark Lewis I was the Saliari of magic... he didn't get it.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
How, exactly, does Mark Lewis manage to come up twice - well now make it thrice - in a Josh thread? Especially since none of those posting in this thread could be him in disguise. . .

Chicago style dogs are the kind that make you windy.

I reserve judgement on the greatness of any and all Joshes.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
From http://www.viennabeef.com/culture/chgodoghistory.asp :

The "Chicago Style" hot dog got its start from street cart hot dog vendors during the hard times of the Great Depression. Money was scarce, but business was booming for these entrepreneurs who offered a delicious hot meal on a bun for only a nickel. The famous Chicago Style Hot Dog was born! They'd start with a Vienna Beef hot dog, nestle it in a steamed poppyseed bun and cover it with a wonderful combination of toppings: yellow mustard, bright green relish, fresh chopped onions, juicy red tomato wedges, a kosher-style pickle spear, a couple of spicy sport peppers and finally, a dash of celery salt. This unique hot dog creation with a "salad on top" and its memorable interplay of hot and cold, crisp and soft, sharp and smooth, became America's original fast food and a true Chicago institution.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
CJRichard
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
542 Posts

Profile of CJRichard
No wonder you like them. Just about all the toppings except for the mustard and relish are superfluous.
"You know some of you are laughin', but there's people here tryin' to learn. . ." -Pop Haydn

"I know of no other art that proclaims itself 'easy to do.'" -Master Payne

Ezekiel the Green
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
I like Josh
He's better than squash
Although he doesn't wash
and he stole my galosh
and drank my slosh
he's got a certain panache
sorta like Peter Tosh
yep - I like Josh
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Rielly joshing now,
Our bald-headed magician
Invites irony.

Two haiku for the
Price of one. It's Josh Riel, folks!
We all genuflect.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2007-03-28 11:55, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
From http://www.viennabeef.com/culture/chgodoghistory.asp :

The "Chicago Style" hot dog got its start from street cart hot dog vendors during the hard times of the Great Depression. Money was scarce, but business was booming for these entrepreneurs who offered a delicious hot meal on a bun for only a nickel. The famous Chicago Style Hot Dog was born! They'd start with a Vienna Beef hot dog, nestle it in a steamed poppyseed bun and cover it with a wonderful combination of toppings: yellow mustard, bright green relish, fresh chopped onions, juicy red tomato wedges, a kosher-style pickle spear, a couple of spicy sport peppers and finally, a dash of celery salt. This unique hot dog creation with a "salad on top" and its memorable interplay of hot and cold, crisp and soft, sharp and smooth, became America's original fast food and a true Chicago institution.

I'd have to be a heretic then, my dogs only have ketchup!

I'm here in Rhode Island and I keep seeing references to "New York Style" weiners. Well, in all the time <I've> been in NY, I'd never seen weiners served with ground beef and onion salt! They're good, but where does the name "New York Style" come from?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I am really great! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL