The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Boxing Match by Masuda (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bryanlonden
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
583 Posts

Profile of bryanlonden
Does this effect use a force or is can it be any chosen card? And does this give other info for other possibilities for the gimmick?
NEW Conscious clothing to inspire yourself and others.

http://www.thisisdivisions.com
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
655 Posts

Profile of oombob
Yes... a force is required. Other possibilities for the gimmick are not supplied, but with a wee bit of imagination, other applications will become self evident. A very nice and visual card switch device.
Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
The method I have learned uses a force, it's a really great trick.
samdan
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of samdan
Is a specific force required or can it be any force, i.e. hindu shuffle?
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
This is an AMAZING trick! Well made, ANY card is chosen, no need to know any type of force. You show the deck with different cards, have them chose one!

Great idea, and a great trick
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
It is a very nice trick . . . the idea behind is perhaps even better. Masuda is a very bright thinker.
Cards never lie
Ace of $pades
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Ace of $pades
I aggree. Masuda is a mastermind. And yes there is a force but it is quite easy to do.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
1964 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
When I watched the demo on you tube, I could swear the inside of the card case looked like there was some black writing in it after he removed the KS until he changed the angle.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Is this in any form or shape in terms of force similar to Jay Sankey's Penalty Box?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
I just watched the demo and I understand it's totally different.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
MagicianDM
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of MagicianDM
I have this and F.B.H. , F.B.H is pretty good but you will need to start using one of the supplies that comes with it once you use it a lot. You can buy this supply for under $5 and it will last for your whole life.

Boxing Match is very good, probably one of the best gimmicks. Think of the possibilities you can do with this gimmick.
The ultimate, most visual and practical ambitious card routine finisher - HERE!
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I have this and it is a powerfull effect. I am working on a two card in the box effect. one card at a time..

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
yankeeprez
View Profile
New user
Florida
46 Posts

Profile of yankeeprez
There are quite a few possibilites that can be utilized using this gimmick. For example you could do something along the lines of two cards fusing together (AOC and 3OC) to form the selected card the Four of Clubs. The gimmick is very simple and can be used in many different situations.

Hope that helped a little,
NOah
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Is it possible that the spectator selects a card face down, and put it in the box still face down. You give the spec a billet, and written on it is f.e. 8 of hearts!
Now the card is removed from the box, turned around, and it´s the 8 of hearts!
is this possible?
bst kiki
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Found the answer!

kiki
scott967
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of scott967
Just got this yesterday and am thrilled with it. Really nice!!! If you want the force to be a different card you can use a couple of regular decks to set it up. That way you can do the effect more than once to the same person....
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
1964 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Yas anyone noticed in his DEMO how much cleaner it looks than when performed the "normal" way?
DPWO
View Profile
New user
Appleton WI
35 Posts

Profile of DPWO
A force is required.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Boxing Match by Masuda (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL