The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Celebrities hypnotized on TV!! Maybe?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypnoticmindreader
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of hypnoticmindreader
I had an idea I wanted to put forth to the professional hypnotists out there, How about a show where various celebrities agree to be hypnotized live or ahead of time for tv, [privatley I guess for safety reasons.} and show the variousd ways and means hypnosis can accomplish, and of course have them do some very humorous things as well, Any hypnotists like this idea, you see people like Tony Kamo do this in south America alot, I'm gonna write to CBS, ABC, and NBC and see if I get any respnse or anything comes of it, I'm studying to be a stage hypnotist and would love to do something like this one day, any hypnotist like this Idea, please feel free to comment.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19526 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea nobody has thought of this yet.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
You need to drug them so they will be completely docile... maybe even beat the crap out of them...
hypnoticmindreader
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of hypnoticmindreader
Wow!! Cardinal, not that cruel, but maybe some hillarious pranks could be performed on them, even a demonstration of how pain can be dulled using hypnosis, and one of my favorite stunts, have them fall in love with someone on the show, maybe even the hypnotist himself and have her do anything possible to seduce him, that would be hillarious, anyone else have any suggestions?
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
I was just kidding... yeah, let your imagination run wild. Anything can be commercialized. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Celebrities hypnotized on TV!! Maybe?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL