The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Even more savings from Dream Illusions! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Daniel Kane
View Profile
New user
Sweden
36 Posts

Profile of Daniel Kane
Tobbe Trollkarl is Swedens number 1 childrens performer, he is known for his crasy style, he´s a nice guy.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Arepsi indeed has done great work with KK. And look for more stuff from him in the future...there's some cool ideas brewing!
Sent from my Typewriter
jkesler
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of jkesler
I have seen several of Tobbe pieces....his high energy and zany antics are all part of his show...the audience seems to enjoy it.
Best Wishes,
James
alexkrey
View Profile
Elite user
RUSSIA
411 Posts

Profile of alexkrey
I have checked up, it is video and a photo work!
http://www.alexkrey.com/video.html
Alex Krey
---------------------------
http://www.alexkrey.com
PaxMentis
View Profile
Loyal user
Long Beach, CA
239 Posts

Profile of PaxMentis
Alex.
Excellent presentation of Jack's KK. And the rest of your illusion presentations were also very well executed. The very best to you in the future.
Best regards,
Bill Thomas
Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Yes, very good presentations...I liked the kicker of the cloth being on the base of Jack's KK, and then being removed.
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Oh my gosh, this Trolley guy must be on speed or something. He's sooo awkward in his movements and sporadic, but it's sooo funny at the same time!! Very creative to look so silly.
troley
View Profile
New user
Sweden
14 Posts

Profile of troley
Quote:
I guess poor Jack is selling so many of these that he can't keep those international customers straight! Smile
Chris

Hey Chris, i´m the one you´re talking about... You know, I thought that originality in performing magic was good, and I really, really think Jack would´nt wont magicans all over the world performing his (amazing) cube the same way?! Originality IS a good thing, but I guess you stopped being original (looking at your website) a long, long time ago... ;o)

Best wishes,

Tobbe Trollkarl
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Tobbe:

Greetings my friend. I am happy that you could join us on the Café!

Guilty as charged in the originality department. Also, being older, I certainly can't move around a stage like you can!

Could you possibly share with us your performance influences, as to how you developed your current act? I think that Jim Carey would be proud. Smile

Best to you and continued success,

Chris
troley
View Profile
New user
Sweden
14 Posts

Profile of troley
Hi Chris!

Well, you know, age is just a number! ;o)

That clip was from last years show at stockholms theme park, Gröna lund (showreel for the entire show can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NOQKBYRIso )

Well, it IS magic on speed, far from "regular" magic. Though, being a BIG fan of "regular" magic, this high-energy-sucker-mentality magic suited me, really don't know how I developed it, maybe it was just in my mind... Smile My influences are from everywere, variety, theater, big and small magic.
Right now i´m rehearsing (day and night) for this summers new show, so Chris if you´re in stockholm, Sweden from 4 of july until 5 of august, you´re more then welcome to the show, and then we´ll have a pint afterwards!!!

Best magical wishes, Tobbe
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
And best wishes on another successful run!

When I get to Stockholm, remember that Americans like their pints cold. Smile

Cheers!
Risto L.
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
174 Posts

Profile of Risto L.
Check out Arepsi`s recent performance of KK at the Finnish version of America’s Got Talent: http://www.nelonen.fi/talent_videot/defa......ewPage=0

Risto
estone
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of estone
Looks Great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Even more savings from Dream Illusions! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL