The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2007 entrée: Steve Beam » » Favorite slight of hand artists » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of dscanning
Steve, as much as your name is becoming synonymous with semi-automatic card tricks, many of us know that you can bust knuckles with the big boys and fool the best of them. So who do you think some of the great finger-flingers are today? I'm thinking Lennart Green is near the top of the list...but who else might be sitting at the table with him and passing the deck without being intimidated? Who do you enjoy watching? Who makes YOUR jaw drop?
Wondering in Dallas.
Steve Beam
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of Steve Beam
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 17:27, dscanning wrote:

Why do so many magicians (in print) say..."then the spectator looses the card in the deck..." I see that all the time and it makes me cringe! But that's not as unsettling as when I see people mention "slight of hand". Is this part of the dumbing down in America that you were talking about?
Can we blame the coin workers and puppeteers? Where is this stupidity coming from?
Concerned in Dallas.

I'm beginning to suspect, given the title of this thread, that it is emanating from Dallas.
Doc Dixon
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania, USA
655 Posts

Profile of Doc Dixon
Steve,

Are you and Doug channelling Bob & Ray?
(That's not a bad thing.)

DD

PS: This series is by far the most entertaining "guest of honor" column ever. Thanks.
Steve Beam
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of Steve Beam
Quote:
On 2007-03-31 21:21, Doc Dixon wrote:
Steve,

This series is by far the most entertaining "guest of honor" column ever. Thanks.

Doc,
You know what they say... "Everything's Funnier With Monkeys."

Thanks for joining us (the Spears line was great).

Best,
Steve
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of dscanning
Seriously though, name some of the guys that do sleight of hand that you admire. I know you must have some favorites that you will put down your thimbles and watch perform.
Canning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2007 entrée: Steve Beam » » Favorite slight of hand artists » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL