The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where do you get spring snakes? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2016, Cafécheckers wrote:
Here are the snakes I have used. http://www.icklepicklemagic.com/store/in......t_id=245
Not sure how they match up with your specific needs.

Thanks...I have seen this can, but did not know the quality of the snakes. Might be a little large, but might work. How large are they? I appreciate your sharing this with me!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7346 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have wound springs for years. It is more than just wind piano wire around a dowel rod. What diameter and length are you looking for in the snakes? And what colors? I would have to find the right fabric but I could probably make them.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
943 Posts

Profile of helder
Does anyone know where I can find them in Europe?

Thanks

Helder
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2016, helder wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find them in Europe?

Thanks

Helder

Contact James at https://www.magicworld.co.uk
The website says they are sold out but I think he has a few that are nearly made up and it might spur him on to get them finished. He has a few sizes including six foot and twelve foot. They are excellent quality and should also for years.
Tell him I sent you.

https://youtu.be/Vbot4t9PgMo
magicant
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester UK
109 Posts

Profile of magicant
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2007, 0pus wrote:
I would like to build some spring snake props (along the lines of David Ginn's suggestions), but I need to find a place to buy spring snakes (or just the compressible springs -- I am likely to cover the springs with my own material). David Ginn used to offer them, but no longer appears to. Can anyone refer me to a source?

0pus

Hi Opus..

We manufactured a load of Spring Snakes a couple of years back as part of the David De-Val Range however I have decided not to remake but I do have roughly between 35-50 springs in each size of 3foot, 6foot and 12 foot professionally manufactured from a spring company
just for this exact purpose!

See: http://www.murphysmagic.com/Search.aspx?......fecbe2f5
There are only 5 left of the 3 and 6 foot and the 12 is sold out.

There is no way I'm afraid we are going to remake these as we have sold the industrial sewing machine and my original sewer has vanished so should you require any of the springs please do get in touch or pm me for my details.

Many thanks
Anthony
www.magicworld.co.uk
==============================

Producers of COVERT ADAPTIONS - INFAMOUS - DEADLY MARKED DECK - GUARANTEED JACKPOT - THE EXPERIMENT - CERBERUS WALLET - AND MANY MORE!

www.magicworld.co.uk (UK)
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1631 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
I have a new supply of spring snakes available. These are simply the best. 54 inches long, and made of parachute material. Send me a pm. JR
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2112 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
I just got some of Jolly Roger's spring snakes and they are AWESOME!! Lovely sleek material that wont catch on anything----I loaded 6 of them at once into a pringles can, and they fly out smooth as silk every time.
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1631 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2019, The Mighty Fool wrote:
I just got some of Jolly Roger's spring snakes and they are AWESOME!! Lovely sleek material that wont catch on anything----I loaded 6 of them at once into a pringles can, and they fly out smooth as silk every time.

Glad that you liked them my friend. I do not have that many of these snakes left. If you would like some, send me a pm. There are none better out there. As I say, they are made from parachute material. Also, I get many requests for my Ridiculous Ravioli, but I am sad to inform you that I am no longer making this. However, if you would like the covers for the cans, I have these available separately if interested. JR
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I just received a few that I ordered directly from Roger. Length and quality are excellent and the customer service was very prompt. This was very helpful for me as I did not want to order a gross of nut cans only to end up with marginal spring snakes along with a 144 empty cans. Thanks Roger.

Dan.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1631 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2019, Amazing Magic Co wrote:
I just received a few that I ordered directly from Roger. Length and quality are excellent and the customer service was very prompt. This was very helpful for me as I did not want to order a gross of nut cans only to end up with marginal spring snakes along with a 144 empty cans. Thanks Roger.

Dan.

Thank you Dan. I am now down to the last few. JR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where do you get spring snakes? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL