The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » For Active Military Café members (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I tried to get an agency that could distribute my book Scary Dark Rides to the Trooops in Iraq. I never got a reply from any of the groups that supposedly do this work that I tried to contact. So rather than continue to attempt to deal with the BS I decided to offer the book FREE to ANY active member of the US Military who is a Ride fan. eMail me with an APO. If you can help with the postage ($5) that would be appreciated and I'll send off a Hard Cover (w/Dust Jacket) signed version of the book as long as my stock lasts. eMail me for the details or see the site at http://SpookyBook.com

Thanks for serving and putting your ass on the line!

The rest of you mugs anti up...and for all the wise guys here, YES the book is selling well, I just feel an obligation.

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Don't forget those with an FPO, the Navy's version of an APO. You are a good lad!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
OH ok...in fact the 1st one to go out was to a Submariner in Hawaii. I don't know APO's from FPO's so thanks for the tip.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Fast attack boat....dang bubbleheads.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » For Active Military Café members (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL