The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trick of the Year? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Orlando, FL
1238 Posts

Profile of Jeff
Vote for Prohibition by Charlie Justice as the trick of the year at The Magic Awards.
http://www.themagicawards.com/

Thanks,
Jeff Pierce
Available for order now:
http://www.thecardwarptour.com


See new, used, and collectable magic and books for sale at:
http://www.jeffpiercemagic.com
Swifty34
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Swifty34
I don't know, taste conditions is pretty good too. I will have to think this over since we only get one vote lol!

What is everyone else voting for?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3685 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I believe Jeff meant if you agreed, just letting people know that they could vote!
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
449 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
I'm REALLY liking my Mesuda WOW effect.
phillys
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of phillys
Sorry to disappoint you, mate. But I'm going to have to vote for Labelled! It's just so good! (Do check out some videos that I put up on YouTube. You can find the links to them in my blog below).

Cheers!
LWright
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
146 Posts

Profile of LWright
Sorry, I had to put in a vote for labelled as well..
-Lloyd Wright
"Take what you take, give what you give, just be what you want just as long as it's real.."
phillys
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of phillys
Well, yeah, there's too much cover sometimes but it's such a brand new principle in magic, I believe. And to add another kick to the face, the bottle was never opened!

Cheers!
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I second the vote for Interlace. It fooled a room full of 50 magicians including some big names in magic (performace I did earlier this week at an IBM Ring meeting), and it will blow away laypeople. Highly recommended.
Jeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Orlando, FL
1238 Posts

Profile of Jeff
Quote:
On 2007-04-03 20:23, takeachance wrote:
I believe Jeff meant if you agreed, just letting people know that they could vote!

Thank you takeachance for being the voice of reason.

Jeff Pierce
Available for order now:
http://www.thecardwarptour.com


See new, used, and collectable magic and books for sale at:
http://www.jeffpiercemagic.com
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Tough choice, but I had to go with Interlace.
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Choices Choices

Hymm, Interlace or Wow, Interlace or Wow, Interlace or Wow, Interlace or Wow.

I'll get back to you.
Starromeo
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Starromeo
My vote will go to WOW!
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1051 Posts

Profile of tdowell
My vote goes to Scorpion!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3685 Posts

Profile of takeachance
All of the above tricks have their merit and are great, and I own them all. However, I like the fast set up in a bar for prohibition while drinking a Corona beer, when I order my second I ask for the cap and slam it in, gets me plenty of free drinks from onlookers to do it again and anything that gets me a free beer gets my vote
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1061 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 16:16, takeachance wrote:
All of the above tricks have their merit and are great, and I own them all. However, I like the fast set up in a bar for prohibition while drinking a Corona beer, when I order my second I ask for the cap and slam it in, gets me plenty of free drinks from onlookers to do it again and anything that gets me a free beer gets my vote


This just goes to show that tricks are tricks... often it's the personality and style of the individual that makes one "better" than another!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
magicandsoul
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of magicandsoul
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 14:54, tdowell wrote:
My vote goes to Scorpion!

Great choice, however it's not on the list and apparently write-ins are not accepted...maybe next year.

M&S
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Remember to vote for The Magic Café for best website!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 17:32, magicandsoul wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 14:54, tdowell wrote:
My vote goes to Scorpion!

Great choice, however it's not on the list and apparently write-ins are not accepted...maybe next year.

M&S

Oh it's on the list alright. tdowell just put it there.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3685 Posts

Profile of takeachance
The magic Café got my vote! that's a no brainer
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1061 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 16:16, takeachance wrote:
All of the above tricks have their merit and are great, and I own them all. However, I like the fast set up in a bar for prohibition while drinking a Corona beer, when I order my second I ask for the cap and slam it in, gets me plenty of free drinks from onlookers to do it again and anything that gets me a free beer gets my vote


This just goes to show that tricks are tricks... often it's the personality and style of the individual that makes one "better" than another!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trick of the Year? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL