The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fixed Tombola (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jasper
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of jasper
I've had a request from a client that has booked me for a party. At the end they would like a tombola ie. names pulled out of a hat/bag/box to win a prize. But the client would like the tombola to be fixed so 5 specific names are pulled out!

I know the obvious sollution to this would be for me to pull the names out, therefor controlling the sellection. but ideally I would like someone else to pull out the names

My first thoughts are a change/force bag. but this would only be good to force 1 name.

Any comments would be greatly appretiated! I'm sure there is a simple sollution.

p.s. this is not to seem like an effect but rather a fair sellection of names from a hat!!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein
stepseven
View Profile
New user
Staffs, UK
54 Posts

Profile of stepseven
Hi, just a few ideas:

1. I disagree with your assertion that a change bag is only good for one selection. Give it some thought Smile

2. Have a stooge pulling the names out and pass them to you. You mis-call them then pass (and switch) the selections to someone else to confirm.

3. Shimmed tickets + PK = 5 "lucky" winners.

4. Maybe you'll get more answers if you post in the "Cons, Swindles and Scams" section? This part of the forum isn't meant for discussion of methods (it does happen though Smile ) - but rather plots/presentation ideas.
+ev
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Fixed Tombola (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL