The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » New Member interested for some information. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James The Magic Man
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada)
1 Post

Profile of James The Magic Man
I was just wondering if anyone could post some advanced magic tricks to me. Thanks.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
James, This is not an exposure sight. If you want to buy some magic you can click on some magical dealers advertised here. It would help if you'd tell us what you already do and what you want to do. Many professional magicians do simple tricks as it is the presentation that makes the trick and not the technique.

I'll be honest is saying nobody here will probably take you seriously when you first few posts are asking to know secrets. Redirect your questions in a way that lends itself to intelligent conversation and you'll earn respect here.
wildwolf
View Profile
New user
stoney creek, ontario
54 Posts

Profile of wildwolf
I agree with mrbilldentertainer, if you want secrets you have to do some leg work and search for them, or go to places like morrissey magic in toronto, ontario, canada. hanks magic in the us, to name a few. there are many different dealers across north america, and around the world that would be happy to help you with buying effects, or you can join an association like the IBM or SAM or CAM. as well as there attached distrct clubs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » New Member interested for some information. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL