The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Scotch & Soda Help Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danspada
View Profile
New user
Hartford, CT
10 Posts

Profile of danspada
Sorry I posed this in the beginners section, but realize this is probably the better place. I just received a Scotch and Soda trick from Daytona Magic and I have a problem. I'm not sure how to talk about this without giving anything away, but let me try by saying the gimmick that is supposed to stay together will not clasp. Sometimes I will click it closed, and it will stay together one second, and just fall apart into two pieces the next. Is this something I can fix, or did I get something defective?
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
You got something defective, if you try to fix it yourself it is doubtful the dealer will replace it. It can be "tightened" with a pair of good sized needle nosed pliars if you know what ur doing, if you don't , leave it alone. Most likely you will make it too tight and will never get ur gimmick apart. Contact the dealer about the problem.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
You might try putting it upside down on the bang ring and pushing in the center to tighten it. First you need to check to make sure that it is clean and there is no build up, lent or anything collect in side it caused from carry it in you pocket. This can cause it to malfunction.
Wes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Scotch & Soda Help Needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL