The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Show for kids about recycling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
And of course, card tricks using Bicycle's Eco Deck.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I have Barry mitchells garbage buster f/s here in uk.
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
There is also a "chop" garbage can with gaffed flies that uses small plastic bags full of trash as the final load. (I think I got mine form Hank Lee)
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Profile of Futureal
Please watch the Penn and Teller BS episode about recycling first so that you're imparting balanced information in your educational show ...
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Dan Rodney developed a great show for McDonalds about 10 years ago. He can be contacted through the SAM administrator.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.christophermanos.com
StephenP
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of StephenP
I think it might be fun to work some of the everyday item tricks in with a reuse/recycle twist. "Did you know that the rubber band and paper clip you just threw away could be magic?" Maybe a shell trick with bottle caps. It could also end up providing for a cheap giveaway if you show kids a trick with a really common item and then let them keep it.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Does this hope of show still go over well? How many of you are doing this type of show?
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
I am thinking of picking up the recycle show word waver silks Barry Mitchell has
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Yes more schools are coming on-board with these shows (even in the UK through sponsorship schemes. Also quite a few energy companies are reforming their education teams after a twelve year gap.)

It's also worth looking at this puppet http://www.onewaystreet.com/product/racc......_puppets

I'm currently trying out ideas for the word wavers
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Nice tip on the raccoon.
mysterrio
View Profile
New user
USA
14 Posts

Profile of mysterrio
Quote:
On 2010-02-01 21:38, Ryan Price wrote:
I just wanted to ask a question for those that do a recycling show. What do you use as giveaways? For instance if you usually use a colouring sheet or something similar what do you use instead? Printed paper goes against the theme of the show, doesn't it?

Yes, that is why you use recycled paper and I have a small phrase on mine that says it is recycled and I also say - please be kind to the earth - color me and hang me up. Do you want to guess what happens? Parents call me from those coloring sheets.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1411 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
I just put out a prop JUST for this type of show...
you can order it right from me.. or you can get them from Hocus-pocus magic.. it's exclusive from them and me!

http://www.wackomagic.com/wackomagic/Tin......can.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Show for kids about recycling (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL