The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » X-rays Notepad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Mariagi
View Profile
Special user
MIND, MYTH & MAGICK
654 Posts

Profile of Mariagi
Just got an alluring pdf file from Mr.Cavalli:

Its about an incredible well its not said what is but its incredible that you can have any pad as an imp device in less than 3 seconds and ANY pad

anyone got some sneaky preview yet and can tell more ??
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
Don't you have the pdf?? Tell us more!

JZ
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Any pad is not strong enough of a description, let’s say that you can walk into an office, borrow a pad of paper, ask someone to think of an object, write it down on the pad and take the sheet. You take the pad back and draw the object. You drop the pad on the desk (because it is not yours) and leave. There is nothing to find.

Borrowed, ready to use in seconds, and clean when done. Arguably the best idea on duplication pads conceived.

But what else would one expect from Paolo?

Tony
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Have to say that this looks incredible. I can just imagine being in the office of a potential client and he asks me to do 'something'. I grab his pad of paper, ask him to draw something...anything at all. Then I immediatly dupe the drawing. Of course leaving the pad behind makes the whole thing a heck of a lot stronger. What it also means is that (depending on the actual mechanics) this would fit in to the 'Nothing' catagory. You arrive at an airport and your luggage has been lost. Find you local stationary store and within minutes you're ready to do some incredible mentalism.

Paolo, I'm really excited for this!

Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
I am very jealous!
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
I feel slightly envious too, Richie. Still, I hope that those who have received the file will make the most of the material within. I'm sure, as with all of Paolo's work I have had the pleasure of reading and with Tony's 'seal of approval', it will be wonderful.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I just got a sneak "peek" (yukyuk) at this as well - holey free-holies.... this is yet another genius device from Paolo (and yet until you see FLYTRAP as well and you kick yourselves for the sheer simplicity yet powerful concepts Paolo dreams up)....

For those of you who will post this is just "hype" (like me saying I'd by Outlaw products without knowing what the effects are (see the Luke Jermay Bigger 3 thread to understand that I do agree based on someone's rep you shouldn't worry if he or she has been having a run of excellence))).... this is not hype. This is again the amazing Lord of the Horses coming out with things he ha been working on for some time and is finally sharing the secrets... which I have mixed feelings about...I know understand why Vibrations and other mags are shared only amongst a select few - because some secrets are too good to share.

(Sheesh, between Paolo, Tony, Roth, etc. if you can't create the most powerful mystification - hand in your brain back to the Creator)...

OK - back to the X-Ray notepad.... the effect is as Tony describes above. This is GREAT for impromptu - especially if you are coming to meet some VIP for the first time, demoing some abilities, wanting to increase your fee.... etc...

Free Routine:

You meet VIP at his (I am just using male for ease of not his/her... oh what the heck, let us use a female for this one).... her office... she is telling you about the amazing things you'll be helping by performing at X charity event etc... you finally get back to the price etc. and say for fun for her to give you a notepad that you show is hers and ungimmicked... you ask her to write down the price offer etc in neat handwriting so she can focus on the thoughts etc... she takes the page... you take the pad...

You write down "$X is a nice offer but $Y is what would be my normal fee for such a situation. As this is a very important cause for me as well, let us settle on X if you put $(Y-X) in my name as a donation to the charity."

Or something to that effect, assuming X wasn't totally outrageously low for you and that the VIP will be a good contact for you for future gigs and networking.

Adjust as needed.

OK, see, Paolo's stuff always makes me start coming up with ideas. This is again one of those too good ideas to be released.

Wow. Paolo must be eating fishheads, ginko balboa, and soy milkshakes? This is truly cool.

(P.S. for the record, I have never been proven wrong for predicting a soon to be released effect will be gold or not)
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Something like the things Kennedy, Tony and Bruce are describing can in fact be done – without need for YOUR pad…

Also, what I like, is the impression appearance… that’s why I called it X RAYS… You will get it when you will try the thing in your hands!

Sidenote - Bruce, I thought was Gingko Biloba... Gingko BALBOA must be what Rocky ate before any match he did.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Good point - Ginko Balboa probably makes people "stupider" Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
This sounds terrific Paolo - can't wait to see the finished product!
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Paolo,

Is there a planned release date?

Regards, Steve
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Quote:
On 2007-04-08 09:40, yachanin wrote:
Hi Paolo,

Is there a planned release date?

Regards, Steve

I'd like to know as well...this sounds great!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Look, if it comes from Paolo why do you even have to ask? Just buy it.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
Just curious....in each of the above descriptions it mentions you taking the specs pad and then handing it to the spec. It is assumed that you have to do something to complete the action but how do you divert the specs attention away from this taking and then giving back. I'm sure there are more than a few suggestions for this and it would be interesting to hear a few. The effect itself sounds like it goes to the top insofar as imp pads are concerned. Count on me as another available purchaser.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
How sweet it is!! I placed my pre-order!

Great stuff Paolo. Can't wait.

John
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1751 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
While I refused to jump on the 'hype' train, this device/concept is looking pretty nice. Paolo has so much material out there it's hard to keep up! I'm sure X-Ray will find a home in many folks repertoire.

-Patrick G. Redford
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2007-04-08 11:59, CAROLINI wrote:
Just curious....in each of the above descriptions it mentions you taking the specs pad and then handing it to the spec. It is assumed that you have to do something to complete the action but how do you divert the specs attention away from this taking and then giving back.

This is a legitimate question. And of course there is something in between.

But I will cover all of those things in the instructions file as well as other two ways of getting an impression and, hopefully, impress the reporters!

However, many experienced Mentalists will think of other ways to look at the info and MY ideas are simply some things I've used myself.

Please DON'T SEND ANY PAYMENT YET. If you are on my list I trust your word. I shall tell you where to pay when product is ready.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Paolo,

Please put me on your pre-order list. (Sounds like a great idea!) Thank you!!

Tom
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
Would it be possible to have my name put on the pre-order list as well?

Thanks and regards,
Harry.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Is this the "dog with roots" I was promised. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » X-rays Notepad (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL