The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
swtrocks
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
206 Posts

Profile of swtrocks
I highly, highly doubt that he is deaf.
Doctor D
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
David is definitely not deaf, I've spoken to him personally.

Although I'm sure the DVD will be worth the wait, enough with the postponing already!
When I spoke to DVD at his lecture in April, he told me it would be out in a month from then, which would be mid-May.

Then we hear July, August, and now September?!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
The man is not deaf, his accent is just really that thick. I also believe that he know a few more languages, I give him praise, it has got to be hard to do and instructional DVD in both his native and American language. Its still top five of all my DVDs not just in material but production. I only expect the same or dare I say it, better from Vol-2 so David take your time and give us the best...
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
I hear the dvd will coincide with the 2012 Olympics...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14448 Posts

Profile of Review King
David is not deaf. English is his seond language and he does wonderful. Ever hear Americans try to speak french? It is soooooo bad!!! Ever hear some Americans try to speak English? It's even worse!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1029 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 14:04, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
David is not deaf. English is his seond language and he does wonderful. Ever hear Americans try to speak french? It is soooooo bad!!! Ever hear some Americans try to speak English? It's even worse!

Even worse, have you ever heard people from Quebec try to speak French? <-- Joke!
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
249 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi foks
David is not deaf, exept from one hear..... he has some troubles. But I'm sure when he writes he does't have any french accent at all. That's the David Stone's touch.
Regards from Bulgaria
Arthur
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of synth_infusion
Well its on the front page of Ellusionist.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13137 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
It isn't in my mailbox. Smile
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Mine either *sigh*
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Wow... ellusiont is releasing vol 2 tomarrow... north american exlusive. and download is available... I'm a bit shocked check it out
synth_infusion
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Same here and they don't even sell vol 1. hmm I'm very surprised.
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of Newb2
Supposedly Ellusionist.com has the North American exclusive on this item. It is recommended that you check with your retailer if you have already pre-ordered this (I know some sites have offered a pre-order and if it truely is exclusive, you should know if they will be stocking it). Just a heads up guys.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5786 Posts

Profile of motown
Maybe Ellusionist is being given the right to offer this as a download first. Then at a later date other dealers will be able sell the actual disc. Just a thought.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1542 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
After all, magic is a business...

Downloads... hah....what should I say...
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
http://realsecretsofmagic.com/

So who do I getthis from. I need to know to order right now.
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
253 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Ellusionist is saying they have exclusive rights to the North America release. Available at 9:00 am (Pacific Standard Time) 7/31/07.

Makes me wonder what happens with everyone who pre-ordered from other sites...
jtmorris
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
154 Posts

Profile of jtmorris
New trailer looks pretty good!
"Looks like a camera trick!" "I had to watch it 5 times before I...still didn't figure it out" - COINTUM-LEAP

Unbelievable, visual, simple, and motivated mix of cards and coins. COINTUM-LEAP
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
I give it 3 days before it hits the illegal downloadings sites (i'll watch). Most new ellusionist releases that are instant downloads do at least.

Creators gotta think of that stuff!
daviaac
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of daviaac
Its here ladies and gentleman
that's right
its on the way

and I truly cannot wait for it to come through my post box! as previously mentioned ive pre-ordered not sure when hank lee might send it to me though I'm sure it will be soon.

just a quick run down of what to expect (taken from official david stone website) is, more tips and advice - manage the audience - guarantee your tips - resell yourself after each show (could be very interesting) - develop a strong and commercial magic.
you've also got, fism act story which includes the making of - documentary 24 days to build an act for the world championships of magic and a photo galllery.
now for the real stuff... 15 brand new effects including names such as

french kiss
sam card
ca$h ca$h
cocoon
billswitch
ringbox
soubock
duncan
reset
mulberry
misglass
cigcoin
william
guess card
encore

now to me this sounds brilliant and if you are an avid fan well like me you will have watched the trailer for vol2 several times on famous sites such as youtube waiting in antiscipation hoping for a glimpse of what might be in it... and I'm very excited to say it looks good and has a lot of hype from a lot of people. good luck with your purchases and I'm sure there will be a proper review on magic Café real soon.
thanks everyone
luke
- the secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » David Stone - Real Secrets Of Magic - Vol. 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL