The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Periodic Meetings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Is there monthly meetings or the like in Toronto as there is for the IBM?

Thanks for any info - I am a hobbyist for 18 months or so and am looking for the next step to improve.

Dave
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
Kyle007
View Profile
New user
Toronto
24 Posts

Profile of Kyle007
Hey Dave I don't know about monthly but if you goto the browsers den they have a table set up every saturday (don't know about other times) and magicians sit there and session you should check it out sometime send me a PM if you'd like we can discuss it further.
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Hi, Dave!
Browsers also has a monthly 'club' meeting on the first Sat of every month, from 4-6. Be sure to sign up for their emailing through their Web site, because sometimes the meeting are canceled to make room for lectures. No dues, no minutes, just jamming!
Dan McLean Jr
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
There is also Ring 17, which meets the first Thrursday of every month, as well as the workshops I put on every two months (this year we had workshops booked with Allan Ackerman, Darwin Ortiz, Martin Nash, Daryl, and a secret lecturer!)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at magic@bentrain.ca
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Periodic Meetings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL