The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Siamese Coins by john gallo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
I have a quick question before I shell out 36 dollars, is the gimmick a fl***er coin? You can pm me if needed. I just want to know because I already have a schoolcraft gravity and if it uses the same gaff I will just buy the used set.

Thank you,
Jordan
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1140 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Actually it's by Mike Gallo, and no, it's not a fl****r coin. Visualize the name with the possible gimmick and you'll probably come up with what it is. Ammar has a version of Aldo's on one of his ETMCM videos, called sparky? jumpy? jimmy? - can't quite remember the name. It's a good video, and once you've seen the work, you can probably adapt other gimmicks to the routines.
lubdub
View Profile
Regular user
bloomsburg, pa
107 Posts

Profile of lubdub
Ok, thank you all that responded. I have saved 20 dollars due to you all. You guys here are a lot of help.

Thank you again,
Jordan
only a magician can play a liar but then all magicians are liars
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hi, Doug!

Is your memory not as snappy as it used to be?

Jordan, I'm with the grasshopper on this one. (Grasshopper, when you can snatch the stone from my hand...) The gimmick in Siamese coins is simple and elegant and allows for a lot of really cool stuff, some of which you could do with your flipper coin. But the package comes with a booklet and vid with a ton of routines by a master coin magician, Mike Gallo. While you may be able to come up with the gimmick on your own, I seriously doubt you'll be able to come up with the sheer volume of high-quality routines that come with the gimmick! There's some absolutely wonderful stuff here!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
306 Posts

Profile of Shufton
Thought I would throw in 2 English pennies on this. I don't think the point of the product value really has much to do with the gimmick, although it is nice to have off the bat, and it is well made. Once you know what it is, you could likely make one yourself. The point is, that Gallo has come up with some very clever handlings and routines for this thing, and you can see that much thought went into it. Now the value of that is, of course, subjective. That part might hold your interest! To me, that's the whole product.
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
306 Posts

Profile of Shufton
Yes! What Scott said!
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27143 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2007-04-11 21:45, lubdub wrote:
Ok, thank you all that responded. I have saved 20 dollars due to you all. You guys here are a lot of help...

Odd perspective if you ask me... I'd consider that money a bargain for what comes FROM that purchase, the right to go and ask Mr. Gallo for help as you explore the item and work toward routines that will serve your performing needs.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
How would this trick play on TV?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3411 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2007-04-29 06:24, Andi Peters wrote:
How would this trick play on TV?

It's not just a trick but a, dare I say, gimmick that has many possibilities. And yes it would play well on TV. Not only fools the eyes but the ears as well.

FWIW

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Siamese Coins by john gallo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL