The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Empty freezer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
Yes I'm hungry too but I wanted to point out that the database for the freezer appears to be borked at the moment. I imagine you guys are probably just performing some maintenence on it (if your using sql your should create duplicate tables to mess with and then when you've got everything done copy the dupes over the originals, then theres no break in service).

Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't Smile

-Dan
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1365 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Yes, I just tried to look up the Aaron Fisher guest of honor section and all the messages were zapped...
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5191 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Dan and Geoff: If you look in the top right hand corner of the page, you'll see a tab that says Guest of the month archive. If you click on that, you'll go to the previous guest pages.
Where the magic begins
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1365 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I clicked on the archive section.. when I got into the forum, I see all the topic headings, but all the messages are blank
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
443 Posts

Profile of Gene
The users table didn't update properly when we archived the latest forum (Banachek). Don't worry, we'll have it fixed shortly. Smile
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Empty freezer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL