The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying balls. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Juniper587
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Juniper587
Hey, I just noticed your post. The endings that I have used are:

-Flash 4 finale
-Put all but 1 ball away, then throw that ball in the air and change it into a silk
-Put balls away and colour change last ball, throw it into the air turn to a silk and tuck into your breast pocket and take your bow.

Hope that helps,

Sam
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1216 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
I'm struck that no one has mentioned Zombie, since vernet puts out the matching one. I've since graduated to Fakinis and vanish down to one ball,, which goes into the hat, and floats out as a Zombie. After some byplay, I vanish the last ball, leaving me empty handed and that's the end of the silent to music manipulation part of the act.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
Durgy,
Is this a transition to, or the show finale?

Kregg
POOF!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11209 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2007-05-27 09:40, mcharisse wrote:
I'm struck that no one has mentioned Zombie, since vernet puts out the matching one. I've since graduated to Fakinis and vanish down to one ball,, which goes into the hat, and floats out as a Zombie. After some byplay, I vanish the last ball, leaving me empty handed and that's the end of the silent to music manipulation part of the act.

Mcharisse, that is certainly a unique and strong routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying balls. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL