The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tommy Cooper: Always Leave Them Laughing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Has anyone read this book?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det......v=glance

I don't know a lot about Tommy, but the footage I've found on YouTube sure is funny! Anyone care to share a review?

-- Topher
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
I didn't read the book yet but I have the tommy cooper dvd just like that it 's a great dvd of him lots of funny stuff on it
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Is the DVD commercially available (HMV or whatever), or is it a magic store kind of item?

Thanks!!

-- Topher
natmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
295 Posts

Profile of natmagic
I have a DVD of Tommy Cooper and he was one of my favourite comedy magicians. Do you know he actually 'Died' on stage during a Royal Variety Show. I remember watching it and laughing because it looked so funny. It was a horrible feeling afterwards to realise what was happening. Tommy Cooper was a huge star in the UK and had his own TV show for years. I know you can buy the Best Of DVD series. He really was a riot to watch.
magictw1
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of magictw1
You can get tommy coopers dvds here 4cheapcds.com they are in england they have a selection of tommy cooper dvds but you have to play them on your computer because they are coded region 2
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
I read the book and enjoyed it. It's pretty much a biography and covers his life in depth. If you like that type of book you'll probably like it. People looking for a 'magic' book won't get much out of it.
natmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
295 Posts

Profile of natmagic
There is also a touring One Man tribute show where the person is doing a Tommy Cooper show. I hear wonderful things about it ... Not like that ... but like that!
dfield
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of dfield
Tommy Cooper was a brilliant and funny man, well worth reading or watching any of his material
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tommy Cooper: Always Leave Them Laughing (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL