The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Yet another Instant author kit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphdean
View Profile
Veteran user
Northern Ca
302 Posts

Profile of ralphdean
First, what is an Instant Author Kit???

It is a book that someone else wrote, and will sell you the rights to put your name on it as if you wrote it. Those of you who think this is a bit weird might be surprised at how many books are written by a ghost writer.

I ordered Michael's kit and received it yesterday. I have three others so, why would I buy another? Lots of reasons but they all stem from marketing, and having something more or different than the next guy.

If you want an instant author kit, this is a good one for older kids. It fits well with the other kits I own because it is more sophisticated than the others I have. It fits well with the 10 and older crowd. I can easily see doing something out of the booklet, then point everyone who says "how did you do that" to the booklet.

The cover is in Word format, which makes it very easy to customize, and there is an extra that I did not care about when I read that Michael had added it. It is a party hints paper for the mom. I already have one, as many of you probably do, BUT, there are some things on this tip sheet that I had not seen before. I would have loved some of these ideas when I was a kid, and I still do now. I am glad you added the tips Michael, thanks for the great booklet.

Email Michael at Michaelkett@earthink.net for the information, if you are interested. I think he is cutting the price for Café members during April.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3968 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Where can I find more information about this product?
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I emailed this guy at the above address and it keeps getting automatic reply..delivery delayed...anyone else make any contact or have any information on this?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
436 Posts

Profile of ekins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Yet another Instant author kit (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL