The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » TLR (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
I wonder what's going on with the "Lnging Ring". In the past I normally received my copy in the mail during the first week of the month. It's now May 27 and I have not received the May issue. I guess in order to catch up they will skip and issue???
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
This was covered earlier in another thread. Yes, the May issue was delayed but I got mine in the mail last Friday. Yours should be there soon.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
I finally got mine about 5 days ago. Better late than never!

Hopefully yours will arrive the first part of the week. If not, contact Sammy Smith (Exec. Editor) at linkingring@mac.com and ask for a replacement.

Good luck. Mark.
felixjr
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of felixjr
Hey Guys,

I got mine about 5 days ago too. I did find out what my next MagicToons cartoon will be for June. If you would like to find out and see more, check out my web site.

Hopefully, it will be in color this time around. If not, please help me out and let the Linking Ring know you like my cartoons. Maybe this year, I'll be mentioned in the table of contents as a contributor.

Thanks,

Jimr

aka Felixjr
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Jim That is soo funny
Mike
felixjr
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of felixjr
Thanks Mike,

Glad you enjoyed it. Got any rough ideas, send them to me.

Jimr

Felixjr
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » TLR (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL