The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Advice by Lance Burton (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the AuditOrr
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of the AuditOrr
Anyone ever read Advice by Lance Burton?? I've been looking for it for a while now and I really want to read it. I can't find it anywhere. If someone's read it or knows where I can get it, post something!

Fraser
I want to go far...
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Never knew LB put out a book. Interesting.........
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
the AuditOrr
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of the AuditOrr
Yeah. Jason Byrne told me about it. I'm trying to find this book but I just cannot find it. He's looking around for me though too.

Fraser
I want to go far...
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Fraser,

I have a copy and it is great! go to Lance Burton main web site and email him and they will send you a copy.they are always so nice and they will give you a quick reply.

The book was made to hand out to new magicians to help them get started from a great guy...Lance Burton!

hope this helps,

Mark
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Thanks for the information Mark.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
the AuditOrr
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of the AuditOrr
Yeah thanks a lot!!! Really appreciated!
I want to go far...
Mark McDermott
View Profile
Regular user
Union Mills, IN
111 Posts

Profile of Mark McDermott
Hey guys,

no problem,Lance is the lucky one.his secretery Eta-Lyn is so good.she does a great job!

Mark
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
This was given out the kids at the World Magic Seminar teen weekend a few years ago. I don't think it was intended for general release. It's one of those "Welcome to Magic!" introduction books. Very well done, I might add!
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
waianaeboy702
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of waianaeboy702
If you go to Las Vegas at the Monte Carlo where Lance Burton performs, you'll find that he has a magic store consisting of all of his material.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Advice by Lance Burton (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL