The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Instant raccoon production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
It seems that for the net you could use a Bengal net if you don't want to make one (although you may get a more distinctive prop if you do it yourself).

Good luck.
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
I"m going to PM you an idea...George...and no lugging one of those terrible "circus wagons" around....
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Thanks Mumblemore. Cliff G pointed me in the direction of some very nice bengal net type props unfortunately they just look a bit too proppy for me. Unless anyone can think of a reason why half the net is made out of black cloth.

Chris, thanks for your PM, smashing idea. I think in the end it's going either be the Balloon airbag production (thanks Nick and Edd) or the idea from Chris.

Thanks to all.

George
amazingvijay
View Profile
Regular user
N. California Bay Area
180 Posts

Profile of amazingvijay
And the idea from Chris is ....?

Vijay
N California Bay Area magician
http://www.amazingvijay.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12231 Posts

Profile of John C
I PM'd you magicgeorge.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
This may be a little strange, but I produce Rocky from an old square circle, repainted. The square is the cage to hold my garbage can so animals can't get in. The circle is a garbage can, but raccoons are so sneaky, they manage to get in anyway, produce him ,,,taaa daa! Then on to the act, floating rocky with hoop, rocky in my arm chopper etc., finally vanishing him in a tipover box...Hope this isn't too rambling or confusing.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Hi George. I wish I had seen this earlier. Abbott's Elusive Bunny Box seems like it would be perfect for your idea. It even comes with a hole in the top where a funnel could go.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20519 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
When in doubt, there is always the tip-over box. Otherwise, it is simply a safe place to store "Secrets" in transport.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Instant raccoon production (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL