The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 2 Jacks: The Ripper and the Pirate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Those of you going to the site will notice a couple of changes on the Dark Museum page.

I am now featuring and concentrating on the Jack The Ripper Evidence Prediction and because the new POTC 3 movie is due out, The Pirate Toes. The Pirate Toes by the way is also great way to put a mentalism routine in for kids of reading age who love the 'Ick' factor. They will say EWW!... and of course they fit any other theme as well.

Notice on the Ripper effect (I have recieved a couple of questions) there are 4 props available, Yes the DM still uses three. BUT...the Eye is a strong addition and can substitute for the Toe when you want stronger and vice versa. The set is available without the Eye as well for those who want to spend minimum and get in the game.

In the effect only one of the objects turns out to be from Saucy Jack's victim and she will make herself known. Smile

AS to the missing sets and objects from the page...if you want them I can make them...Just ask.

Thanks all!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
524 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Time to start saving up! Looks great Doug!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Say, that makes me think you could create a 3-lobed red-iris eye...ala Cthulhoid beastie eye (Haunter of the Dark).... hmm... doug, you are da coolest!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
We are working on it as the next release. Thanks.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 2 Jacks: The Ripper and the Pirate (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL