The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prop stolen! The ultimate compliment... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
I'll never forget the time I was McDonalds, sitting outside, nice sunny day. Out of nowhere, WHAM, a crow flies right into my sister's hamburger. It startled the hell out of her, she dropped the burger, and that SOB grabbed her meat patty and took off.

Black colored birds have a bad rep.

Derek Merdinyan
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Flappy feathered crow!
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Well if MacDonalds is good enough for a crow it is good enough for YOU. I think they should use that as a slogan.
Just a question to the wiser ones here on the forum.
If that was a chicken burger would that not in some form constitute cannibalism?
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-04-19 00:21, DerekMerdinyan wrote:
I'll never forget the time I was McDonalds, sitting outside, nice sunny day. Out of nowhere, WHAM, a crow flies right into my sister's hamburger. It startled the hell out of her, she dropped the burger, and that SOB grabbed her meat patty and took off.

Black colored birds have a bad rep.

Derek Merdinyan

It's not just black birds, there's a whole criminal underclass of birds in this country. Seagulls are white, and there isn't a nastier bunch of thieves to be found anywhere. They steal your food, your bait, your catch, and then they C**p on you out of spite!
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
It's in their dinosaur genes.
POOF!
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Birds . . .
Cards never lie
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
It's not just black birds, there's a whole criminal underclass of birds in this country. Seagulls are white, and there isn't a nastier bunch of thieves to be found anywhere. They steal your food, your bait, your catch, and then they C**p on you out of spite!

Very true while working on in San Francisco a gull knocked My food out of My hand then the rest of the flock proceeded to swoop down and snatch up what was on the ground. They are very aggressive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prop stolen! The ultimate compliment... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL