The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "TriAngle" - The last book by Patrick G. Redford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
I'd say yes.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1739 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Quote:
On 2007-07-03 17:52, Mentalisten wrote:
Is the serial number effect in this book better than the one on the Unexpected DVD by Spelmann and Nardi?

Ross

I'm not familiar with the effect on the Unexpected DVD, so I'm not qualified to make the comparison. If you have any specific questions concerning the routine, feel free to contact me off forum. If you have any general questions, feel free to ask them here.

-Patrick
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Originally Peter and I had a dream serial number prediction but Patrick used his mind control techniques and stole it from us in Vegas last year.. He also threatened me with going public about my obscene sense of humour so my back was aginst the wall.. What could I do but hand over this material....!

Patrick is a VERY clever guy and now a very good friend who puts up with Peter and I whenever we meet, trust me that is no easy feat. Having read all of Patricks material I can't emphasize just how good his thinking is.

He cames at things from different angles and creates real art.. In a nut shell if you are into serious mentalism you must have his work. These thoughts are based purely on the material and not that Patrick is a friend. I purchased a lot of his material before I met him last year.

Patrick sorry I will not be in Vegas this year, trust me I would love to be there..

Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1147 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
On 2007-06-04 21:11, Dr Spektor wrote:
...magic and comics ...

Don't forget Steranko.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I never will - Nick Fury AGENT OF SHIELD!!!! (And those comics actually influenced James Bond films at the time)...
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1147 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
On 2007-07-08 09:04, Dr Spektor wrote:
Nick Fury AGENT OF SHIELD!!!!

those are outstanding ... feels like something of an Avengers vibe to them, and that can't be bad ... there's also a comic he did - can't remember when or for what company, I got it via H&R years ago - with card effects, illusion plans, miscellaneous ramblings, etc.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Quote:
On 2007-05-04 10:10, Waters wrote:
I HHAAVVEE BBEEENNN TTTTRRRYYYIIINNNGG to resist!

GGRRR!

I am going to have to break down and get this.
Darn you Patrick!

Sean

I resisted for a while, but it was ultimately an excercise in futility! I had been toying with some of these "attributes" of US currency myself. These ideas far exceed what I was contemplating. Beautiful!

All three of these routines are EXTREMELY clever and have left me feeling in awe (once again) with Patrick's creativity. I own three other releases of Patrick's and all have been inspiring. Very impressive.

Hat's off again!

Sean
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1739 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-07-08 07:27, Marc Spelmann wrote:
Originally Peter and I had a dream serial number prediction but Patrick used his mind control techniques and stole it from us in Vegas last year.. He also threatened me with going public about my obscene sense of humour so my back was aginst the wall.. What could I do but hand over this material....!

Patrick is a VERY clever guy and now a very good friend who puts up with Peter and I whenever we meet, trust me that is no easy feat. Having read all of Patricks material I can't emphasize just how good his thinking is.

He cames at things from different angles and creates real art.. In a nut shell if you are into serious mentalism you must have his work. These thoughts are based purely on the material and not that Patrick is a friend. I purchased a lot of his material before I met him last year.

Patrick sorry I will not be in Vegas this year, trust me I would love to be there..

Spelmann

Marc,

Thank you. That was very nice of you - and I might add you shelled out the cash for Triangle too (either that or borrowed it off Peter!). Thanks for your continual support and kindness. Mindvention wont be the same this year without you.

Cheers, and thank you again.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Patrick,

It really was a pleasure and it is wonderful to call you a friend, not only are you exceptionally good at what you do but more importantly you are passionate about the art and a very nice guy..

All those reading this will see that when you watch Patrick lecture at Mindvention, you really are in for a treat..

I wish I could be there but next year is a definite..

Spelmann
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1739 Posts

Enough flattery already. Thank you, in all honesty, that's very kind of you.
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you
1259 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
OK. OK. I've put this off long enough. Just ordered "Triangle." It must be mine.
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Patrick, I have to flatter you constantly as if you remember correctly your words in Vegas last year were and I quote "You had better be nice to me on the Café Spelmann or these photos go public and that old saying of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas will not be the case with you Spelmann!.."

Best wishes all..

Spelmann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "TriAngle" - The last book by Patrick G. Redford (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL