The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with Ad in Magic Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
443 Posts

Profile of scolman
Hi guys,
I need some help. I decided to venture into print advertising recently and took some space in MAGIC magazine. At the time of booking they weren't sure if I'd be in April or May.
Problem - because I live in SA, each issue takes weeks to get here so I haven't even seen if its in.
I am pretty excited about it so if anyone has the most recent issue plse take a look and let me know if MagiCurios is in it.

Thanks,
Simon
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Simon...

Yes... April Issue, page 100, lower half... Faberge Effect...

What do I win? Smile

Success!!!

Tony Blake
The Thoughtreader
Õ¿Õ¬
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
443 Posts

Profile of scolman
Thanks Tony,
Let me know if you are ever browsing my store and are interested in anything, I'll give you a big discount on something, seriously. PM Me!

Its frustrating at times being halfway around the world. By the time I see the advert, it'll be old news and the new issue will be out. As long as others have seen it I guess that's the main thing.

Thanks again for your help.
Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help with Ad in Magic Magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL