The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Charity Ebook Seeks Bizarrists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello fellow Bizarrists,

I thought I would post this here in the Bizarre Forum too.

I am currently compiling an ebook titled "Winners". All the profits from it will go to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It will be carried by Lybrary.com and 80% of the money collected will go to the Foundation, while the other 20% will go to cover PayPal and Credit Card fees and other overhead.

I am seeking contributors for the ebook. The material will lean towards mentalism and/or bizarre items. I am contributing 15 of my own effects, none of which have been published before.

Michael Sibbernsen, Mark Rough, Chuck Hickok, David J. O'Connor, Liam Montier, Werner Miller, TC Tahoe, and Kenton Knepper have already contributed items. Caleb Strange, Paolo Cavalli, Jerome Finley, Larry White, R. Shane and a few other people have also agreed to contribute.

If you would like to help with this cause, then please submit an essay or an effect, to my email:

mirrorname@inebraska.com

I am looking at an October release for the ebook, but that date may get pushed back. I want to put out something of high quality, and not a rush job.

Thank you all for your time and understanding.

You can read about the Lance Armstrong Foundation here:

http://www.livestrong.org/site/c.jvKZLbM......t_Us.htm

(you may need to copy and paste the link for it to work).

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Charity Ebook Seeks Bizarrists (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL