The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jumbo coin and Cigarette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
This is just a little video I made with my webcam so forgive the quality. I was chatting with someone and we got to talking about jombo coin moves. So I made this little vidoe just to demonstrate a few moves. It wasn't easy keeping it on the little webcam screen. Smile

Hope you enjoy it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_U31b4iVxLc

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Very nice !! Especially the last appearance. Like REAL Magic!!
Thanks for posting.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I like it a lot! Very visual moves with the smoke there.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks guys.

I usually perform a longer routine with it. These are just a few moves. The entire routine has normal sized coins vanishing into smoke. An appearance and some manipulation with a cig. Then obviously a coin turning into a jumbo coin then some manip. with that. Maybe I'll make a vidoe of the entire routines sometimes.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
Very nice.

Almost makes me want to take up smoking again.

Thanks for sharing.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Good work. Thanks for sharing.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Meet me in my webcam chat and I'll show you how to do that jumbo coin move. It can be done without the smoke too but the smoke adds a little visual cover to it.

Ron Jaxon

John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Ron,
Very nice.

I am sure you get great reactions with this one.

~John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jumbo coin and Cigarette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL