The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry Quickies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Just got notice of this

http://www.mindillusions.co.za/palmquickie.htm

Does anyone have this yet? Any good? What's the difference between this and Bev's Speed Learning?

I really liked Alan's Creating Impact, and I have Bev's book which is great, but I'm still not comfortable doing palm readings.

any advice would be much appreciated.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I have it... yet to read it, but it does look good at a glance.

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Paradise
View Profile
Elite user
sheffieldEngland
420 Posts

Profile of Paradise
Would you say it is worth the money then?

I have enjoyed the other effects that he has put out, all seem clearly and well explained and also practicle no pie in the sky nonsense
Paolo_1966
View Profile
New user
Italy
98 Posts

Profile of Paolo_1966
I bought it two days ago and I already read.....nice stuff at a very cheap price!!!
Moro Paolo
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
I take it that this is an ebook, as it doesn't say?
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
Taken From the Ad

2 A 17 page pdf ebook explaining all you need to know to use this system

Hope that helps
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
Typical me, missed that bit.

Thanks Drew
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
Drew,

Just checked the add out and it actually says....

"# A 17 page manuscript explaining all you need to know to use this system"

No mention of PDF, but thanks anyway.
green4magic
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of green4magic
I just got this and read it for the first time last night.

Alan has done his usual thorough job of explanation and clarification.

If you are a practicing palmist - order this before Alan realizes he priced it too low and raises the price to where it should be.

I have all of the Mevpro Palmistry materials and Bev's Speed Learning Palmistry.
This is nothing like any of the above.

I do "palmistry quickies" as a practice builder. Alan's system just makes my job easier.

STAY MYSTICAL
Drew from Spotlight
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
124 Posts

Profile of Drew from Spotlight
Hi Skull

I should have said that I copied and pasted that line right from the ad itself for you.

It is #2 under the bullet points

Sorry for the confusion
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
That's weird Drew, I also did a copy and paste from the add, following the above link?

Must be magic....

Cheers
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Quote:
That's weird Drew, I also did a copy and paste from the add, following the above link?

Must be magic....

Yup! The magic of editing! By the power of extreme remote viewing I was able to see via this green place here that the word 'manuscript' should have been "pdf ebook". Thanx for pointing it out. Smile

Quote:
I just got this and read it for the first time last night.

Alan has done his usual thorough job of explanation and clarification.

If you are a practicing palmist - order this before Alan realizes he priced it too low and raises the price to where it should be.

I have all of the Mevpro Palmistry materials and Bev's Speed Learning Palmistry.
This is nothing like any of the above.

I do "palmistry quickies" as a practice builder. Alan's system just makes my job easier.

Thank you kindly, green4magic. Smile

I'd just like to point out that as a beginner you would find this a nice primer for palmistry too. It's easy and relatively fail safe. I've focused on giving the reading in a particular way that is easy to remember.

And let's not mention what can be done with that other little bit after you've done your reading! Smile

As for the price, yes it is too low. But I'd rather like to see people use this (because they can and will) and make life easier for themselves. But who knows what tomorrow might bring?

Thanx for the good words Paolo_1966 and Piers. Smile

Paradise, this is quite different from Bev's and Loren's work... but I do recommend them both. If you haven't tried giving palm readings before then try this. I'd be bold enough to say it is the easiest (but not a complete system). If there is anything you'd like to know specifically feel free to PM me.

-Alan
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
I’m really getting into this. The method is simple, but will need a little mind work to be fluent. But what I like especially, is the idea that there does not need to be huge amounts of verbal waffle, or cold reading etc.

The concepts are such that one can personalise the elements to a very personal style, whilst maintaining the original thinking. And the extra thoughts, received today by email ( thank You ) including the ‘fish’, really excite me.

This is nice. Now I just need the time to set things straight in my brain, and perhaps customise a little, and it is a very real world solution.

Great!

Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Thanx Piers. I've just posted up a Q&A newsletter that I'll send the link for in a little while. This should also give you incentive, and explain a little more if you're new to readings.

When I was answering the questions sent to me I realised that Palmistry Quickies is the ideal walk around close up mentalism effect. Think about it: Normally you to intrude into a group and introduce yourself, and ask someone to do something (pick a card, think of a number, look at this book, etc). With PQ your lead in is simply: "Hi, has anyone had their palms read before? Would you like to now?" And then you do something for them... something personal. And when you're done with the reading you can follow up with that next bit. By now your credentials are established, people are interested in what you're doing and saying, and whatever you do next is more believable! Anyway, look out for the newsletter... it explains everything.

-Alan
Brane
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
272 Posts

Profile of Brane
Folks: As someone who reads palms anyway, I had to get Palmisry Quickies - to see what the latest thing is. This IS worth it! A very good way to give it a go and see if you like it. (I'm pretty sure you WILL!)
Palm reading is one of those things that once you are holding someone's hand and pointing and telling them things, a line will form behind them eager for THEIR turn! (How often do they line up and request to take a card from your card fan? HA!)
Not a lot of memory work here, either; Alan has already figured that part out for you! And, better, it conforms to 'real' palm reading books on the market. This may seem of no consequence, but, as you'll see, the 'true believers' out there will know a LOT about which lines are which - so you should, too - at least generally!
Hell, it's NOT expensive - DO it! Once you get your lines learned a bit, (and as I've said, you'll have help here), it's all easy - and NO decks of cards to carry around or gimmicks or sleights to worry about - just WORDS!
brane
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
OK...I just got this. I'll be working on it, but I don't have WORD on this Mac.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Slim, I've sent you an email. Hopefully the additional file will help Smile

-Alan
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Please check my review in bizarre -- I like it (the system) and include it next to my other tick sheet business cards.

"Another for your Arsenal."
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
FlippingWonderful
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of FlippingWonderful
I received this yesterday... it is very nice, concise, and I will feel that I'm not being a charlatan when giving a reading in the future. A well spent £10.
psi-co
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
134 Posts

Profile of psi-co
Quote:
On 2007-05-10 17:46, FlippingWonderful wrote:
I received this yesterday... it is very nice, concise, and I will feel that I'm not being a charlatan when giving a reading in the future. A well spent £10.

Thanx FlippingWonderful Smile

You're right about the charlatan part too... it's a nice approach that generates interest and bypasses that critical factor. People love it.

-Alan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry Quickies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL