The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind Mysteries Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daghank
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of daghank
I don't know if its the right section to ask questions but if not please move this topic.

Im going to buy Richard Osterlinds Mind Mysteries.I can only afford two of them now so which ones you think are better or first to buy.By the way I already got Volume 6. Any help would be good.

Thanks!
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
They are a great set of DVD's but if I had to choose just two of them it would be 1 + 3. Vol 1 covers Osterlind's commercial act which is superb, while 3 features several other excellent effects.
Iain.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
2 has some of the strongest card stuff in mentalism.
P3
practice practice perform.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Vol 1 is probably the best video resource on mentalism around.
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
He also has a brand new set that is coming out VERY soon...
Hoff Man
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
258 Posts

Profile of Hoff Man
Some time ago I decided to purchase one of the Mind Mysteries DVD's, and ordered Mind Mysteries I. When the order arrived in the mail several days later it so happened that the shop accidently sent me Mind Mysteries II, (Breakthrough Card System). I was a little annoyed, checked the invoice ...looked at the DVD package again ... and was resigned to the fact that I would return the the DVD.
Suddenly my better judgement kicked in and I decided to spin the DVD and check it out, (remembering when Houdini took what he thought was the wrong book home one day).

Let me just say that I am so thankfull that DIAMOND'S MAGIC sent the wrong DVD. The Breakthrough Card System is one of the most powerfull tools in my magic/mentalism kit!!!

So don't pass up Mind Mysteries II, The Breakthrough Card System. Knowing a dependable and deceptive card stack will open up a vast array of performance pieces and presentations for the rest of your life.

(p.s. I eventually purchased Mind Mysteries I, and I like it, but it can not compare to what may be one of Osterlind's lasting magical legacies ...The Breakthrough Card System).

Steve
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I would say buy Vol.1 and Vol.5. Look at the effect lists - you will find great material on both DVDs.

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
I have Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4. The most bang for your buck is Volume 1.... I like volume 2 also, but it is all about his stacked deck. If you don't want to do mental effects with cards then avoid Volume 2.

But I must say that Volume 1 is my favorite... ALL workable and startling effects!!!!!
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mind Mysteries Question (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL