The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Knot A Chance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodney Mind
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Rodney Mind
This mentalism trick is a wonderful, kid/family styled, easy of the easiest tricks, where three ropes are shown in the performers fist. One rope is stated to have a bill (any denomination/any country) tied to it which is hidden in the performers fist. The spectator can pull any two ropes (100% free choice) and the bill is not tied to any of them. The performer then opens his fist and shows the bill tied to the final rope.

This could be an effect where the performer can state that if the spectator pulls any two ropes and one has the bill tied to it, they get to keep the bill. If not and the bill is tied to the last remaining rope, the magician gets to keep the bill. This could also be done in reverse, if desired, where the spectator gets to keep the bill only if it's tied to the last one after the first two are pulled. Maybe a great birthday gift.

Brief notes:

- A possible perfect, older kid/family styled mentalism trick.
- It fools almost everybody, every age.
- Very colorful ropes so as to make it super visual.
- So easy, it makes it perfect for the beginner.

Rating: 10/10.

Check your favorite magic site for this. Hopefully they'll have it.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
I used to have one of these, but saly lost it when I moved. This was a really good effect with a clever but simple method. Thanks for reminding me about it. Might have to find another one Smile
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Hi,

I use this effect sometimes to reproduce the burnt note rather than using a lemon, not only has the note restored but the spectator wins his note back, what are the chances of that hapenning Smile.

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Rodney Mind
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Rodney Mind
Quote:
On 2007-04-30 16:08, MagicMcQuade wrote:
I used to have one of these, but saly lost it when I moved. This was a really good effect with a clever but simple method. Thanks for reminding me about it. Might have to find another one Smile
Hey MagicMcquade,

Go to: http://www.elmwoodmagic.com

They have it for $29.99. Other places should have them too. Like you, I really like it.
Rodney Mind
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Rodney Mind
Quote:
On 2007-04-30 17:10, gjmagic wrote:
Hi,

I use this effect sometimes to reproduce the burnt note rather than using a lemon, not only has the note restored but the spectator wins his note back, what are the chances of that hapenning Smile.

Gary Jones.
I like your routine. Never thought of doing something like that. Great thinking!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Knot A Chance (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL