The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Time and Space" by Justin Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
How exciting. Another he said, he said, over the business practices of Justin Miller.

Oh look, here comes a moderator to delete the entire thread. Soon it will be as if Justin Miller never existed at all!
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1222 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On 2009-05-15 12:33, NYCJoePitt wrote:
How exciting. Another he said, he said, over the business practices of Justin Miller.

Oh look, here comes a moderator to delete the entire thread. Soon it will be as if Justin Miller never existed at all!
Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
This isn't about, "he said, he said"(lol) This is about what Justin did and said. For those of us who watched the self destruction of Justin Miller, we know the whole story. In fact Kozmo opened another thread and gave us a different excuse than the three or four lies Justin gave his customers. I believe Kozmo, but the excuse Kozmo gave in defense of Justin doesn't easily fix what Justin has done to his reputation. Only Justin can fix that. He had his opportunity and he choose to continue to act in an egotistic, self centered, non apologetic manner. Many of us were willing to give him chances ontop of chances. many who got ripped off with Cloak gave him another chance with Captured, only to be burnt again. No apology from Justin. Just a bunch of lies, denials, and threats. I don't need to walk a mile in Justin's shoes to know that he's not a good business man. I sure don't need to hear anymore excuses from him. I've never met Justin personally, but I have supported him on several of his DVD's. Even after being warned about him from good standing members here on the Café. I think I can only speak for myself when I say that I don't hate Justin. I will admit that I am very disapointed in him and will no longer support him until serious changes in his life and business becomes evident. But, I don't hate him. The truth is, I feel sorry for him. (Not to be confused with sympathy):)
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
Quote: Neither do I. However, I am accustomed to the "charged" being afforded the courtesy of response. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am under the opinion that Justin has been banned from this forum. If that is correct, I believe this thread should be deleted in fairness to Justin.

Jim

Quote: "If you want "ludicrous" imagine a trial where the evidence and testimony of the defense is withheld from the jury. I appreciate that Justin DID respond, but still maintain that to leave the "prosecution" statements while removing the responses to those statements leaves an unfair record for those who view it now."

And, if you want fairness, why don't you write Justin and tell him to refund the money to everyone to whom he did not deliver purchased goods, REGARDLESS of the reason for non-delivery? There is such a thing as cutting a guy some slack and trying to understand, but when the behavior continues to happen again and again, it's very difficult to justify. Frankly, I cannot think of any reason for keeping anyone's money and not delivering goods or returning his payment. That's wrong PERIOD and that is what happened on several occasions.
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1452 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On 2009-05-15 12:00, mandarin wrote:
If you want "ludicrous" imagine a trial where the evidence and testimony of the defense is withheld from the jury. I appreciate that Justin DID respond, but still maintain that to leave the "prosecution" statements while removing the responses to those statements leaves an unfair record for those who view it now.

Actually using your analogy, both the prosecution and the defense were deleted. Two complete threads were wiped out because Justin verbally attacked and threatened people.

I actually called Justin to get his side of the story. We spoke for a bit on the phone, and he was/is going through some pretty serious personal issues. It's not my place to share what the issues are, but while on the phone with him, he was very emotional and even cried when discussing some of the personal issues.

I felt/feel bad for him truly, and it would be tough for anyone to go through what he's going through. However, after he shared everything with me, I still told him that his behavior and attitude towards his customers and those on the Café was unprofessional and in my opinion, unacceptable.

He was extremely rude and disrespectful and downright immature and childish in his responses. The stand up thing, in my opinion, would have been to apologize and try to work out a solution, but he chose anger and verbal violence instead.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Justin was in Viet Nam!? (lol) Smile

I'm sure Justin had his reason for acting the way he did. No one is claiming he went insane. Smile He clearly knew what he was saying, also proving his sanity. I am sincerely sorry to here that Justin is having personal issues. I really don't wish the guy more harm than he's already done for himself. I'd rather see him pick himself up, swallow some pride, and make ammends. Whenever a door closes, God always leaves a window open.

You may have a point. Perhaps we are indeed kicking a dead horse.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If you don't kick a dead horse how else you gonna clear it off the road?
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Jeff-

Thanks for the explanation- I didn't know about the other threads, and was commenting only about this one.

I have no reason to disbelieve the things that have been written here, which leaves me feeling much like Acesover. As someone who has known Justin to be courteous and gentlemanly, I have to think something out of the ordinary is going on. I can't even come up with a motive for such behaviour, it's just odd!

MagicSanta-

If you think that works, you got one hell of a kick!
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Hi Gospel Dan,

Justin was in Viet Nam!? (lol)...Your quote not mine lol
I am sure he wasn't. I was. How about you? Not a pretty place not a pretty time. Lot of people did things that you would never thought them possible of doing..and that is what I meant That is all I meant.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
It was only meant as a joke in an attempt to make light of the situation. I hope my stab at humor wasn't offensive. If it was, please except my apologies. I myself, have never served in Vietnam. I've only met a few who did. I have nothing but the utmost respect for those who have served our countries to protect the freedoms we have today. Smile
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Hey Dan,

Also meant it is a joke to your post. Guess we both came off wrong...our bad. Sorry. Your post was definitely not offensive.

Now we have to stop apologizing and be nasty like we really are...Ha, Ha........
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Wow, this thread is still here?(lol) I thought by this "time" this thread would of disapeared into "space". Anymore reviews?

Acesover, sshhh! I don't want too many people knowing that. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Time and Space" by Justin Miller (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL