The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr. Bob (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Hey any of you cats see him lecture?

All has been silent on the other mentalism forums and I find that strange since so many were looking forward to the lectures.

-J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Jim Reynolds
View Profile
Elite user
Special Guest
431 Posts

Profile of Jim Reynolds
Bob is very busy and beset with personal problems. I am sure he will eventually show up at one of his lectures.

Be patient...

:P
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
I saw him at Tannen's lastl week. He was, as to be expected, great. Brilliant sparks flying left and right, many of which must have flown by the largely magician audience. So many ideas. So little time.

Bob
bunkyhenry
View Profile
Special user
NYC Metro
828 Posts

Profile of bunkyhenry
I saw him lecture last week. Good lecture...worth the money. Entertaining also. After the lecture he went out the side door to "get some air" and hung out with us for awhile. Funny guy, and a regular guy.
Trois
View Profile
Special user
Myrtle Beach
594 Posts

Profile of Trois
Dr.Bob ...Who? Dogget?
Not clever enough to come up with something orginal, or did I.
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2007-05-01 17:45, bunkyhenry wrote:
I saw him lecture last week. Good lecture...worth the money. Entertaining also. After the lecture he went out the side door to "get some air" and hung out with us for awhile. Funny guy, and a regular guy.

And a guy who has some S E R I O U S customer service issues...

I wonder if anyone has taged him on this at his lectures?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I'd love to see Bob lecture live. With the release of his new DVD this could mean that he is outsourcing this side of his business as a way of dealing with order fulfilment, I hope this is the case as his products are absolutly first class.

Best regards,
Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2076 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I'd love to see Bob lecture live as well...then step on his toes (I'm a heavy guy) until he produces what he owes me.

I've been toying with the idea of sending him a courtesy copy of my "Cellular Forecast" but not actually attaching it...just sending him numerous emails saying it's been delayed for whatever reason. Smile

Anyway, I am glad he actually appeared at the lecture (I was beginning to doubt he actually existed) and that it was also worth seeing. And to be fair he seems to be doing something to get his ship in order as Lybrary are buying up the rights to his ebooks so hopefully Bob will get up to date and everyone will be happy.

Best,

David.
cgscpa
View Profile
Elite user
Ashton, MD
447 Posts

Profile of cgscpa
I saw Bob Cassidy lecture at Denny's in Baltimore last week. I enjoyed it very much. It was about 2 1/2 hrs and could have easily been longer. He spoke about the history of mentalism and spoke about some of his favorite effects including Fourth Dimentional Telephathy (which he is constanly tweaking) which he then performed. Even after showing some of the workings before performing it, the last revelation still fooled me big time.

He spoke briefly about the issues in his life the last year. Not as an excuse but just to give everyone an update. He is making strides to improve the distribution of his ebooks by signing up with Lybrary.com. He had a person with him who I belive is his manager that is helping in get up to date with his orders.

Time will tell if his customer service improves.

But as far as his lecture - it was great.
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
Cgscpa,

Could you tell what was so impressive about the final revelation?

Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Dr. Bob is a HORROR show. Years ago I ordered from him and it took months to get my order. He flat out would not send it or my money back.

How does this clown still survive in the magic world?

I WISH he would lecture in my town because I'd bring 50 people to slam him on his customer service and being a liar and a cheat.

And.. HE'S A BORING MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Count Lustig
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Count Lustig
Quote:
On 2007-05-11 00:09, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
And.. HE'S A BORING MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!!

But he's an entertaining mentalist.
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Got another email from bob this morning, about new things to sell on his site, had recieved word that the ebook I ordered six months ago was coming in a day or two, that was 2 months ago, so far nada, so fraid I'm not going to order more,,,,
The Face of Boe
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of The Face of Boe
Very wise - I see the naughty man is talking about re-opening his "Balsamo Lodge" workshop - be wary for word reaches me that he's yet to finish a workshop.
takashi miike
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of takashi miike
Stop being big girls and go and knock on his door!!!
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Don't miss a lecture. Order with caution.

Robert
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Still another email offer from dr bob, saying lecture notes are avaliable on his site and the ebook deal is about to end,still selling, but not delivering, nothing new there
Davro
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
319 Posts

Profile of Davro
I always reckon to speak as I find. Although some people have had problems with Bob, he has always delivered on time and the material I have received has been well worth what I paid.

OK guys, I'm ready to duck Smile

Best Wishes, David
Best Wishes, David
<BR>
<BR>Mid way this way of life we're bound upon, I woke to find myself in a dark wood, where the right road was wholly lost and gone.
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
398 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
No need to duck david, , I have nothing to say but congratulations on being one of the few...... the first several items I ordered were delivered in a timely manner then everything stopped
jodon
View Profile
New user
Joe O'Donnell
1 Post

Profile of jodon
Re: Dr. Bob's customer service:
Can anybody give me Bob's email address. He owes me the lecture notes (about a year now, I reckon) and also the new SEANCE ebook. So far nothing. I'm running out of patience. And any emails I send just go undelivered.

Any suggestions. Too much money to be just written off to experience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dr. Bob (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL