We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Left handed beginner - advice please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

First welcome to the Café.

Alexander De Cova is also left handed. He has close up videos. Also cards for close up. May be you must look that series. This is the only thing that came to my mind.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Tomas Medina is also left handed.
andre combrinck
View Profile
Special user
South Africa
953 Posts

Profile of andre combrinck
I'm so used to inverting text(ie. use your left little--actually right), that I wonder if a left handed person had to write a book, how I would cope.

AJ
One Man
View Profile
Elite user
Frederick, MD
491 Posts

Profile of One Man
A few years ago Magic put out a left handed issue. The binding was reversed and it read back to front. And on the cover........anyone?

Kevin
Ted Danger
View Profile
New user
San Francisco/Utila
97 Posts

Profile of Ted Danger
I'm a lefty and loved the thrill of taking those totally confusing instructions from all the early paste-board books and making them (and me) a little more dazzling by switching each "left hand" and "right hand" instruction to the opposite. It's like doing gardner puzzles while necking.....

Good Luck, go for it.......
"One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility." Albert E.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Left handed beginner - advice please (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL