The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Copenetro restoration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mysticalmike
View Profile
Special user
Saratoga Springs, NY
509 Posts

Profile of mysticalmike
I have a couple of questions. I bought a Copenetro off the internet. It pretty good condition but I want to make to it in mint condition. Can anyone first of all tell me where I might get a glass for it? I now this probably going to be hard to find but I will pay for it. Next, I need to find someone who it willing to restore this for me. I will pay whatever I have to pay so that it is in mint condition. If anyone can help it would be great. The base and everything is original, just not the glass.
Thank
Mike
Fredrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle
248 Posts

Profile of Fredrick
Mike,

The original glass should not be hard to find as it was a commercially available glass that Bob Klein used. (I am assuming you have a Klein model, rather than the later models made by another dealer) I would recommend going to a restaurant supply store and see what looks like the original.

All the best,

~ Fredrick
"Try to find the humanity in the magic and maybe you'll come up with something of your own. It's the humanity that gets you there, not techniques." Michael Moschen on Creativity
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Copenetro restoration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL