The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Starting out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
If I were you Kyle I would check around for ghost stories and bizarre stories from your area in Singapore. Chinese history is steeped in mythology... The story of 'Monkey' comes to mind as I have seen a coin set with the different charecters on, from the story.
You certainly have the potential to create yourself a commercial show because I know the chinese have had an affinity with magic for centurys.
Dependant on which avenue of the bizarre you take - there are so many - I have noticed an influx of chinese and japanese horror movies, some of them extremely bizarre... maybe you could find some influence from these movies.
just a few thoughts...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
http://weber.ucsd.edu/~dkjordan/chin/hboperaplots.html
Reading through some of the stories above you will see the potential they contain. Makes me wish I was Chinese. Also maybe look into martial arts effects, I know there are a few routines out there maybe others can help...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Starting out (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL