The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Clearance Cards At Target (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Whereabouts in Target did you see these? The only packs I saw where back in the toy section, those had no dice (and were $3.47 too). Guess I'll have to hunt around for more Target stores.
Lastormdsm
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Lastormdsm
Quote:
On 2007-05-06 12:05, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Whereabouts in Target did you see these? The only packs I saw where back in the toy section, those had no dice (and were $3.47 too). Guess I'll have to hunt around for more Target stores.


Which store in KC did you go to? I go over on Barry Road and they have all the card/dice items on the end of an isle towards the middle of the store (its on the inside end so its facing the back of the store). I had to search around for them for awhile but they had a pretty large selection.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
I found mine in the toy section on an end cap with the other card games. There were several spots where the cards were marked full price but there was a section near the bottom of the rack that had the discounted price and some of the packages and discounted stickers. However, they were all ringing up sale price.

It is a small blue package with a red deck, blue deck, and 5 dice along the top of the package.
MagicMarker
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of MagicMarker
Borack,

If you're in Tampa, the SuperTarget in Clearwater isn't too far from you.
They had them as of last Saturday.

Look around though, they weren't on the same rack as the other Bicycle cards for some reason, there were a few aisles away from them, but still in the toy section.

-Rd
Borack
View Profile
Regular user
Tampa Bay
109 Posts

Profile of Borack
Quote:
On 2007-05-07 14:11, MagicMarker wrote:
Borack,

If you're in Tampa, the SuperTarget in Clearwater isn't too far from you.
They had them as of last Saturday.

Look around though, they weren't on the same rack as the other Bicycle cards for some reason, there were a few aisles away from them, but still in the toy section.

-Rd



I will go there tomorrow night...Thanks !!!
Merlin610
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Merlin610
They were at the Target in hilliard, Ohio!
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Got to wonder what the execs at Target think when they see sales surge in playing cards...
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
BTW- Wal-Mart has cards on clearance as well but they are not Bicycles. I'm not sure the price as I didn't like the designs when they first came out so I just glanced.
acchessor
View Profile
Elite user
Nebraska
402 Posts

Profile of acchessor
I get my cards at Walmart (two packs for about $3.00), although my mom found three decks of bikes at Goodwill for $.35 apiece.
MagicMarker
View Profile
Elite user
498 Posts

Profile of MagicMarker
>Got to wonder what the execs at Target think when they see sales
>surge in playing cards...

Hopefully they think "hmmm, we seem to have found a good price point for Bicycle cards, let's stop trying to sell them two aisles over for more".

-Rd
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-05-06 12:32, Lastormdsm wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-05-06 12:05, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Whereabouts in Target did you see these? The only packs I saw where back in the toy section, those had no dice (and were $3.47 too). Guess I'll have to hunt around for more Target stores.


Which store in KC did you go to? I go over on Barry Road and they have all the card/dice items on the end of an isle towards the middle of the store (its on the inside end so its facing the back of the store). I had to search around for them for awhile but they had a pretty large selection.


Actually, I went to the one in Lawrence. I should get around to updating my location, but KC sounds nicer. I looked around the whole toy department and didn't see them. Guess I'll look again, and poke around Topeka.
Froste
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Froste
I got the last pack they had two nights ago at Target in Missoula, Montana. Woop!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Clearance Cards At Target (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL