The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Bloopers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
I know you're having a magic blooper contest on the new website. Do YOU have any blooper-stories you might like to share after thousands of shows?
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Gee. . . TOO many. . . one of the classics. . . . . I was performing a fair. . 3000 people watching the show. . . I brought a boy up to help with the linking rings. I said, "Hold out your hand. . ". He did. I then said the traditional gag line, ". . no the clean one". He immediately attempted to show me his very short, deformed hand which was ony extending 8 inches from his shoulder. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my life! After that. . . . I ALWAYS check my assistants before bringing them on stage. It has saved me much embarrassement since!!!!!
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I was doing a military hospital and asked a guy to come help. He got on stage and had NO HANDS. I then said, "Let's use the buddy system... call your best bud up to help", he did and it went well. Later he thanked me for asking him up and using his pal.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
246 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
Great save!!!!
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The May 2007 entrée: Jeff Hobson » » Bloopers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL