The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Old Friends (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Baba, or rather Gede, Mystican, PKG, Pt Beast, Sinnead... My brothers in these dark arts. It seems I appear to haunt these forums so rarely, I have not forgotten you. I have, nor shall I ever forget the wisdome you have shared with me over the years. I feel as if I have been gone too long, but life and the waking world of that harshest light keep me bound to duty. I have little time to corespond. I shall do my best to keep better in touch with you all. My apologies for the absence. I miss your minds. MMMM>.. brains... but I digress. Cheers to my brothers in the darkness, those who walk that dim candle lit path between worlds. It is truly an honor to be among your ranks.
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
Rather "have not"
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Hey Midnight -- So often life intrudes where we might rather it not. I took and extended hiatus from these boards not long ago, so I understand all too well. Drop in once in a while, say hello, and get your fix of the dark medicine offered herein.

Until then...

Dave
Midnight333
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Midnight333
I will...
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
BLESS LIGHT AND PEACE brother.........always good to see yu whence yu manifest amongst us, here and there...all Love....................

Baba
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Guys I seriously miss my mentors around here, my brothers, life has been hectic, too hectic around here with everything going around here!

hoping things calm down a bit! have a lot to share! lots of discuss about!!

always in my thoughts!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
We're glad to see you and happy to know you are well, pkg.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Old Friends (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL