The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Watch Richard Nongard, Terry Stokes and Michael Johns Teacch You The INSIDES of Stage Hypnosis. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Here are the clips of Terry Stokes & Michael Johns with Richard Nongard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxaf8Wk2FGI - Stage Hypnosis Exposed with Richard Nongard & Michael Johns.

(I LOVE Nongard's videos. I just found out a week ago he's a member here. He's awesome I still need to PM him. He has the BEST online Hypnosis clip, that's SOOOO relaxing, called the

"Hand Levitation Induction"

the Milton Erickson one, that I do when I'm stressed, it's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFW714J3vvA

Watch It ! Do IT ! And You WILL Relax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aK13kfIumc - Richard Nongard and Terry Stokes on, The Onstage Induction.

As I've said maybe not clearly I don't see this a a induction mostly, but just a suggestibily test TURNED into a induction. I've used it myself for just very brief easy COMMON SENSE suggestive therapy for this girl, (read my post "My First Hypnotic Phenomenon". She's now my girlfriend). She's such a great subject and while visiting from (though she went back home two weeks ago), I've helped with 1) Phobia of Spiders, 2) Positive Self Image, and 3) I think to stand up for herself. The first time I Hypnotized her I used the "Overload Technique. Now I use his (this) technique. I tape our half an hour "session" which I'll type out here to get feedback. Anyway I always start out with her doing the handlock. I'm then saying (As my left hand pushes hand hands down and they seperate my right hand very gently pulls her head forward), and I say firmly "Now Sleep". So her eyes are closed and she like a level 3 on the Harry Aron Scale. While her eyes are closed I have her take 5 deep breats and I count as she does, breath four & five I say "Hold It, Hold It, now breath Out". I then say on the count of three open your eyes and to find a spot to stare at it. I do visual stuff. She then at some point closes her eyes. I count from 100 backwards no farther than 80-75, while at ever 5's I do suggestions, after each number I use the same formula Relax, Let Go, and Sleep. I use the technique where she stares at the spot on the ceiling again, just to fall 10 times depper as she shuts her eyes. I'm counting, doing progressive body relaxation, (Head To Toe) while arm dropping, and visualization of the beach use all 5 senses. REMEMBER besides Magic, Mentalism, and What I Call ENTERTAINMENT Hypnosis because being on stage facing hundreds of people would terrify me, my ideal group would be 50, no more than 100 with ten volunteers. Anyway I'm 30 and besides doing Magic, I've FINELY decided what I'd like to try and be, and that is a HypnoTHERAPIST, and Master Practitioner of NLP. Anyway after 10 minutes of induction, I then test.

Test One - Eye Catalepsy
Test Two - Arm Catalepsy "You Arm is Stiff & Rigid and WILL NOT Go Down".
Test Three - Amnesia of a Number which is usually 6 (The Number Of The Devil).
Test Four - Amnesia of MY NAME however they do no me and they'll find it kinda funny
Test Five - Post Hypnotic Cue. I Wake Them Then Out Of Nowhere I Pull my Right Earlobe With My Right Hand and Down They Go.

Then whatever problems they have I'll do simple COMMON SENSE Suggestive Therapy for 10-15 minutes. The total "Session" is like 30-35 minutes. (Suzanne loves it she comes out with one Big Happy Smile and a hug. The last Theraputic Session was on "SElf Image" afterwards she said she almost cried during it, because of tears of joyness as to what I said. I'll write the whole thing. My Hypnotherapist I has listen to the recording and she was even depressed and even called me at home to say that and to KEEP PRACTICING.

Look while I maynot be Certified that's a Technicality. Because I not omly got the "How To Hypnotize Course", and also got Hypnotic Suggestion, "Turbo Suggestions A-Z". It's not Literally A-Z but the 4 audio and work book are AWESOME. I HATE mentioning this AT HOME STUDY COURSE which is $250.00, plus $75.00 For the TEST/ CERTIFICATE either (your choice) Hypnotist, OE HYPNOTHERAPIST, to the I.H.A. (International Hypnotist Association. While lesser know it is regonized. You have to take the TEST and PASS. All the test is, is a 20 multiple choice questionnaire. Though I test bad I should pass. So I feel I'm lowly Qualified. I'm FOUND a mentorand a NGH course for 7 days on intense 8 hour a day excelerated learning with the intuition only being like $1,900.00. That's like $27.50 a hour. The guy Bernard (Bernie) Yam has a REAL PASSION. go to Hypnotherapy.org for his story. I like in H.H., and they are out of the Cambride Boston area called the carainstiture. He's young only like 30. In all of NGH'S history he is the YOUNGEST ever NGH INSTRUCTER, yes teacher when he was 23. He was taught by a Dr. Flowers. They both teach. They also have payment Plans like $195.00 a much is the very least. PLEASE go to there site. You see the teaching schedule. Though most NGH'ers don't teach INTO To Stage Nypnotism, NOR much on Rapid induction this 7 day course does. Day 7 is Testing for the NGH Certicate then celebrating. So YES eventually I'll get that. Even though a bit boring he has like 18 sessions recorded (Obviously the people sign a release). It comes in 2 parts one is the pre-hypnosis interview assessment. The the Exposition (the Hypnosis Therapy). I

'm telling you watch all the stuff on him you can. As I said it's a little boring as you're there watching a hour of some else's therapy. My God you learn SOOOOO much. You'll see his use if Mirroring, Future Pacing, Motivation, as to why they do the behavior, his quick wit and humor and how laid back he is. I think EVERYONE, even Stage HYPNOTIST, should read or HAVE read like 3 books or more on STRICTLY Clinical & Medical Hypnosis, while maybe taking a 1 or 2 day lecture. I'm including two clips from Bernie with a Bipolar Typ II (Manic Depressive) who needs more Self-Esteem and balance. Domonique is VERY CUTE, is from Swtzerland but moved to france as a young kid so French is fer first language. In his testing he has her speak cat. IT IS SO F*C**** ADORABLE. It's TWO Links The First is the interview which is 11 minutes and the second link is 49 minutes, induction, deepening and lots of testing PLEASE WATCH ALL THESE CLIPS AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THEM. No Matter who you are YOU WILL LEARN. Those who do hypnotherapy too will love this. He looks young like 18-22, but trust me he HAS TO BE at LEASR 30 or older. Enjoy, Ed, (Eddini).

The Pre Assesment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCKq1SZgE4
The Hypnosis Therapy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uut9HBJ3MaY
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Glad you enjoyed the videos! I have a lot posted on youtube, just do a search for my youtube id: clinicalhypnosis

Thanx!
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
carldourish
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of carldourish
Hi Ed,

You say you have hypnotized your girlfriend many times now. Why are you still using handlock with her. By now you should be at a stage whereupon you can just say sleep, and when you ask to count backwards from 100, I never go beyond 96. Suggest something like "deeper into trance" between the numbers. Tell her the numbers have now gone.

I know your only starting out, so good luck.

Carl
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks Carl. I don't think and I re-read it that I've hypnotized her lots of times. She's back in Florida. It's long distance she was up here for my sister's weeding 4/21. Hopefully in AT LEAST September she'll be up here for good. No, I've practiced on my Mom, like 4 times and only got mild-medium trance. Suzanne I've only hypnotized like 4 times, 3 in which she passed testing. Since she went back nothing. I DO have her conditioned from now on to where when I snap my fingers and say sleep she automatically goes down. I tested that before she went. Thanks for the encouragement, Ed.
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
Eddini-

Hypnotic amnesia is a cool deomstration. But my 2 cents- I would leave the Devil out of it and #6 is only his number if he is real, so there is little likelyhood any numbers are his.

When creating skits one wants success. Success comes about by creating communality and trust. Bringing scary mythology into a hypno show creeps people out and creates a level of alertness or even distrust that wont help your show.

Just go with the number 2. It's easy and funny. That way on one hand they have 6 finger, on the other they have six, but when all are counted it is 11!! Very wierd and funny and in Paul Harris tradition -- Astonishing! She can then count her boobs. You can do this is a PG-13 fashion without being rude, just comical. She will have 3....

Much better than 6, which doesn't have as many opportunities and brings the devil somewhere you don't want his mythological head to rear....
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks Richard. Actually I NEVER mentioned the devil. I just said you'll forget the #6. I was just voicing how I view the number myself, like some don't like the #13. No I just said when I snap my fingers the #6 will not exist. I also use two. I do use the #2, because when you count the fingers together you get 12. I like the 11 Idea though. No that wasn't for entertainment. Those were just test. Her issue was with self image. After testing I gave her GREAT SUGGESTIVE Therapy for Self-Image. In trance I had her repeat things. Like "I'm (So and So), I'm a good person, I love myself and am beautiful". She repeated that 3 times. I then said say that EVERYDAY from now on at least once while looking in a mirror preferably every morning upon awakening. Now get this. When I told her to forget my name, and when I asked, "What Is My Name", she said "Sam". Is that normal. Usually people say I don't know. The ONLY other time I had her that deep, she said Tom, which is my sister's newly wed husband. Have you had people say the wrong name too, or did they say the usual "I forget or I don't know". I'm VERY CAREFUL in my wording. I would NEVER give a suggestion, that I wouldn't have given to me. I was like "You will now forget my name. It's fading and when I snap my fingers the name will be gone HOWEVER you'll know who I am, and it will be amusing as we forget things at times" SNAP. That way they don't come out of trance and think they're at a strangers place. I'M VERY CAREFUL, as I said in how I word things. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. Yes Richard I've seen ALL your vids and am subscribed to them. I LOVE your arm levitation. My own therapist uses that induction on me as I go deeper. I need "Convincers" myself when under hypnosis.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Watch Richard Nongard, Terry Stokes and Michael Johns Teacch You The INSIDES of Stage Hypnosis. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL