The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Flash paper for "Phoenix Effect"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ambassador365
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of ambassador365
Hi,

Can someone tell me the size of flash paper that I need to get for Sankey's "Phoenix Effect"?

I see them being sold in sheets of 20 (2 inches by 3 inches).

Will this be good enough?

Thanks,

Rudy
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2201 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I use the little flash pad pieces for the Phoenix Effect. 2 x 3 sounds right, and I believe they come 20 sheets to a pad. I think Sankey uses something a bit bigger in the DVD, but I've found the little sheets to be just fine.

Rather than tearing the sheets out though, I always remove the staple from the pad so I can take out the sheets as full rectangles.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
ambassador365
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of ambassador365
Thanks Kevin...

Here is some more info that one of the fellas here at the Café passed on to me...

"I can highly recommed adding "Phoenix Effect" to your set. I use it often and it gets amazing recations. I use flash paper cut to about 4 inch x 4 inch and this is more than enough for the effect. Just buy yourself either flash pads or flash paper and cut it to size" - Chris Hurst

Later,

Rudy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Flash paper for "Phoenix Effect"? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL