The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing Pig to Motorcycle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I bet that title got your attention... LOL

But I'm actually trying to work out the method to do this. I won't describe the entire act, but here's the part about the pig and the motorcycle. It may seem silly, but if you knew the entire act, this will fit well.

The audience thinks I'm going to make a motorcycle appear. The build up to this moment will suggest that. But, instead, a real life pig appears. Why? Because they sometimes call a bike a "hog". Again, the build up in the presentation will make this understandable.

Anyway, to my surprise, a pig appears instead of a bike. I raise a sheet and, when it's lowered, the motorcycle appears. But on the floor next to it, something is moving under the sheet (the pig). I act like I'm trying to hide this.

Then I rip the sheet off, and they see that it's not a pig. It's a girl. She gets on the back of the bike with me, and we ride off stage.

I'm not asking anyone to tell me how to do this. I have some ideas. I'm mainly asking if anyone has any suggestions of illusions on the market to look into, or suggest someone who might be able to work with me on this.

Ron Jaxon

Posted: May 8, 2007 1:35am
That's what I thought. Too "over the top" (or maybe too strange)..

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20508 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Ron, I don't think it's "too over the top". Give people a little time to think about it.

Lucy (my wife) has the world's only Goose to Goat, and we don't think that is "too over the top" either.

Yours makes sense to me!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing Pig to Motorcycle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL