We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Wallet--Safety Issues (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gene B
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento, CA
195 Posts

Profile of Gene B
I just purchased a Kaps fire wallet--It didn't have any instructions--so I'm not sure of proper use--Can I safely keep it inside my coat pocket, like a normal wallet--or do I run a risk when it's loaded with fuel or after a burn??
Any suggestions would be appreciated before I start a new act as the "Flaming" magician!!

Thanks,

Gene B Smile
Gravity--It's not just a rule--It's the Law!
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
Gene
I don't know about the Kaps wallet but generally a fire wallet is safe in the pocket; it must be ignited for the flame. Be careful not to overfill it with fluid so as to avoid spills etc. Smile
Izzy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13768 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Gene, I've used the Kapps wallet for two or three years now,and can asure you it is perfectly safe when in the closed position in your pocket.

I carry mine in my back pocket, and use it as my regular wallet, and I do this every day without fail.

I fill it in the morning, and use it throughout the day, and have never had it catch on fire in my pocket. The reason is that you have to strike that flint wheel to ignite it, and with it in the closed position in your pocket, that is an impossibility.

Sleep safe and well tonight my friend! Spontaneous human combustion is out of the question here!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Fire Wallet--Safety Issues (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL