The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Is this a Marlo change? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Hey guys, can someone tell me where I can learn this change as follows:
1) A face up deck is put on the table
2) A coin is placed on top of the deck.
3) With shown empty hands that are waved over the cards without touching anything
4) The card under the coin changes.
I seem to remember someone telling me that this a Marlo idea (isn't everything in cards. lol.)
Also can this be done without the coin? Is the deck gaffed?...set up clean up considerations are appreciated also.
And finally is it any good? Do you guys use it at all?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Joachim Solberg
View Profile
New user
Denmark
1 Post

Profile of Joachim Solberg
It is a trick you can see in different versions. On one of Michael Ammars old video tapes he does it holding the deck in his hand dealing positon. I do not remember the name but he does it with a sidesteal. It looks very good and if you maste a sidesteal it is easy to perform. I have seen it where the deck is at the table and both hands are about the deck. One your lefthand thumb holds the coin in position and the right thumb pulling the card out and lapping it. Both hands are moveing. I can not do it myself but I have seen Michael Skinner do it.
Please write to me on facebook or my e-mail: joachim@solberg.dk

Best regards
Joachim Solberg

Cellphone: +45 2012 4385
Stepanov
View Profile
Regular user
Russia, St. Petersburg
184 Posts

Profile of Stepanov
You can watch it on Bred Christian site http://www.ellusionist.com/index.php
Ninja 2. Impossible Card Vanish.
Gaffed card.
Stepanov Oleg Anatolievich
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10884 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Listen to the advice given by Joachim . he is one of the best magicians around..
My very good Café friend who is no longer with us Werner Seitz spoke very highly of joachim.
Sorry if this is off topic but , I wanted all those to remember Werner I still get chills when I see his posts come up from time to time.Werner's magic and wisdom is missed
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
The effect is called "Tosheroon" by Bob Driebeck from Holland, Marlo had some interesting versions of this as have many others........
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Is this a Marlo change? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL