The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money morph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Hello,

What is the main difference between money morph by kevin King and the classic Koslowski bill switch?

any help is highly appreciated!

Simon
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Hey Simon, nice to see you here.

Money Morph is especially handy when you change bills with the same colour. For example a normal ten euro billet to a mismade ten euro bill. However, I also use the Money Morph technique for my standard bill switches because you don't have to turn over the package. At the last fold, the switch is made which is more fluent and more logical than the traditional version. I hope you understand what I mean.

The difference is also that the billet in the TT is put in with the open sides DOWN where in the normal method you put the bill with the open sides up inside.
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Hey Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.
Nice to see you here as well!
Pm-ed you at goochelaars.com!

Thanks!

Simon
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Money morph all the way! This is the only switch I use!
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17012 Posts

Profile of joseph
A very nice variation......
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
This looks exactly like the Koslowski Switch. Buy the Switch Book by John Lovick.
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
You may have read one of my
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
I love money morph. Easy to learn and blows people away. Kevin King does a great job teaching his method one of his DVD's as well.
"If you can't change the method, change the moment." Vernon
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Money Morph takes the cake....i use it all the time and "the bill is in full view" during the performance....i think anyone who owns this will agree that its one of the best investments they have made...and one of the best contributions to their magic arsenal.
J Rodriguez
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
OK here is a fun thing to do with Money Morph or any bill switch. I went in to a fast food shop and ordered my lunch. Since no one was in line behind me I decided to have some fun. The lady behind the counter gave me the total, $6.14. I reached into my pocket and pulled out some change. I counted out four quarters and looked up at the lady as if that was all the money I had. Then I asked her if she could give me a dollar bill for the four quarters. She was confused but asked her manager at the register next to her. The manager pulled out a $1 bill and I gave them the change. I then clearly showed the bill to them and restated that "this is just a one dollar bill right?" They both agreed while looking at me strangely and wondering where this was going. I then did my Money Morph Bill switch and unfolded a $20.
The lady at my register was blown away, she asked the manager "That was a one dollar bill you gave him right?" the manager also blown away said "It sure was. He just folded it up and it turned into a 20!". I gave them the twenty showing my hands clean and then gave me my change. I laughed and said that was the cheapest lunch I have had in a long time. They just stared at me in wonder.
And that is what I call a random act of magic.
Mark R. Williams
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Mark R. Williams
Thales,

Very, very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Mark
"One more step on the pathway of Knowledge, that is if we don't break our leg crossing the street"
fastmagic
View Profile
New user
Idaho
46 Posts

Profile of fastmagic
Thales,
That's awesome! I did that at a Starbucks here in town where I live, and it's awesome the reactions you get sometimes... It's what makes this art worth it.
Thales
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of Thales
"It's what makes this art worth it."

Agreed!
jorsha
View Profile
New user
New Jersey/ Texas
61 Posts

Profile of jorsha
Thales, that sounds great. I gotta work up the nerve to do that. Yeah, I shake when I perform sometimes. It's awful.

-Jeff
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me thrice, you're a darn good magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money morph (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL