The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Mojo Vol. 1, No 7 is Out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wesley James
View Profile
V.I.P.
Hazlet, New Jersey
372 Posts

Profile of Wesley James
Greetings All,
Those of you who have renewed your subscriptions, your seventh issue has been sent. Anyone who has subscribed but hasn't received his/her issue(s) please contact me.

This is another packed issue, 20 pages, including material from Randy Wakeman and material inspired by him. Everything is explained in full detail and with the kind of insight you've come to expect from Mojo.

Some of you will also be pleased to learn that Mojo is continuing for at least another six issues, through Issue 12, and these issues will be printable. The subscription rate is still only $50 for six issues and, of course, the back issues are available as well.

Thanks for your support,

Wesley James
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5441 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
I just received mine, and I'm very much looking forward to "digging in." Thanks Wes!
Wesley James
View Profile
V.I.P.
Hazlet, New Jersey
372 Posts

Profile of Wesley James
Magiguy,
Please feel free to drop me a line to pass on any comments you may have about the issue, or any other issue.

Wesley James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Mojo Vol. 1, No 7 is Out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL