The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dextrose-maltos-dextrine=coffee Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Here is a beautiful Matrix effect by my buddy Rony "Salamangkero" Mariano of the Manila Famiglia and The Tavern. Its an unusual Matrix effect that uses some unique ideas. I believe it is caused by the coffee I serve in my Tavern. Hope you like it. A little something from Manila.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jxy8FJ24_g

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
aiturran
View Profile
Loyal user
Santiago, Chile
260 Posts

Profile of aiturran
You Manila guys never rest!
Congratulations on everything you've worked so far.
Great ideas and great magic coming from there.

Looking forward to more videos,
Antonio
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Man, there must be something going on in Manila... Rannie, if I PM you my address, can you ship half a pound of this coffee of yours?

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
You got it senor. Well.... you got to send me Baklava ok>
LOL!

Later man!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Ah ah ah... Rannie, you really are the Boss...

Have a nice day my friend, and keep the excellent work.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
5am Manila time and we are still at it at The Tavern. Mt buddy and partner in crime Rony "Salamangkero" Mariano.... had another cup.... yup .... you guessed it right. Another , or shall I say a better , smoother and stronger blend.

Have another cup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrwcd8l6aKk

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
I'm sure its the coffee! its just one of the many effects that I created while at the tavern. there must be something in this place. its the fruit of our weekly session. we are trying to come up something new or create something that would fool each other before the session and true enough we do! after which we break them down and combine them...we end up with these little gems. from unconventional sleights/moves and routines. by the way the second version is based on rannies idea which is my favorite. I'm ok keeping up with his magic but keeping up his energy to stay that long is beyond me. I'm talking about seeing the sun rise. there you have it a little taste of the tavern and the magic of manila. thank you gentlemen!
when love and skill work together expect a masterpiece!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Rannie is Ronnie using flipper coins....
Vinny wash your mouth for even saying or thinking that...LOL

Ronnie that was a beautiful routine it doesn't get any better than that.
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Thanks a lot vinny! I'm working on your suggestion. I like the idea and thanks for showing me that coin routine using your crimp. the illusion of sound is great!
solidimageartsllc
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
176 Posts

Profile of solidimageartsllc
You got to be kidding me! That was crazy, amazing and one of the most incredible renditions of the Matrix I've ever seen. I'm fooled so badly that it hurts!

Rannie, I bet I won't find that blend at the local Starbucks. See you soon! -Dan
Take infinite pain to make something look effortless - Michelangelo
morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Profile of morgandollarman
You guys really are something. Where does all this talent come from? Let me guess lots of practice? Lol. I must say that all these routines you keep coming up with and that includes you Vinny as well, all pack a punch. You guys need to be getting these out on DVD so we can see how they are done, lol, because you sure have me fooled. A job well done and the best to you all.

shaun.
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
This is what happens when the two minds are left alone to session.. Great work salamangkero! You should see this guy live.. He is one of the best card/coin manipulators in my book..

ps who thought of that name? hehe
imagine the possibilities... endless...
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Slick! The Manila Famiglia has been really packin' some heat lately. Smile Good stuff from Sal and The Boss. Keep it up guys. Hey yo Mano, "The Matrix King"...what you think mi amigo??? Smile -Famiglia! -MB

PS - Hey Sal, I like that 1-handed switch you got, too...Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Quote:
On 2007-05-12 20:06, shaun halfdollar wrote:
You guys really are something. Where does all this talent come from? Let me guess lots of practice? Lol. I must say that all these routines you keep coming up with and that includes you Vinny as well, all pack a punch. You guys need to be getting these out on DVD so we can see how they are done, lol, because you sure have me fooled. A job well done and the best to you all.

shaun.

Yeah! lots of practice and Rannie's coffee serve only at the tavern. Wait for Rannie's DVD this might be included. I've got another one coming... thanks.

Quote:
On 2007-05-12 20:28, Verricobl wrote:
This is what happens when the two minds are left alone to session.. Great work salamangkero! You should see this guy live... He is one of the best card/coin manipulators in my book..

P.s. Who thought of that name? Hehe.

It's after you left the tavern. The name is taken from the coffee ingredients. Check the label of your coffee.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Sal,

Wait till you see the extra kick I added to the coffee. I think I might have solved the problem we were trying to fix. Can't wait to show you >

Later!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
Phillipines
71 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Oh you must rest sometime buddy! I bet youre stil doin magic while sleeping... cant wait to sip that extra cup...
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Excellent work by Salamangkero, thanks for sharing Rannie. It doesn't take long to feel the effect of that routine! The coffee over there must be good.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
The tavern's coffee is addictive... I guess it has some drugs in it. Really. I've tasted it a lot of times, it tastes great but there's something in it which keeps the manila famiglia awake despite this and that. x_x; in filipino terms, "nakakabangag" but in a good way! Great work R&R! You ought to have a DVD of your own creative compilations!
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Wow. this is a fantastic matrix routine! one of the best I have seen. Rannie what about people who do not drink coffee like me? Will ever be able to do such things too?? Smile

p.s. cool new avatar there ronnie!

Greetings from Germany

Markus
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
errolbacalzo
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of errolbacalzo
WOW!! That routine really fooled me. But I was not surprised considering that it's "THE" Rony Mariano who did it. Great work!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Dextrose-maltos-dextrine=coffee Matrix (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL