The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Any suggestions for a moble sound system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
I'm ready, willing and able to purchase a PA system. I was looking at the Virtual Soundman iCue2 for $799.99

Anyone have this one? or another one you really really like?
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1851 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
That is not a PA system. It is a remote iPod controller which plugs into a PA system.
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
I just bought the MP3Tech from Wireless Wizardry. It's small, easy to use, and super easy to program. Plus the remote control is so tiny I can finger palm it. Kerry (and the rest of the folks at Wireless Wizardry) are top notch. I was having a small spot of trouble installing the software (it turned out to be my computer's fault) and Kerry went above and beyond to make sure all was well, even encouraging me to call on a Sunday. Now that's rare. If you go with the MP3Tech, spend the extra $$ and also get the wireless display.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Bairefoot
View Profile
Special user
993 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
The Icue2 is great!

Bairefoot
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1080 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Quote:
On 2007-05-20 02:02, GWSchott wrote:
I just bought the MP3Tech from Wireless Wizardry. It's small, easy to use, and super easy to program. Plus the remote control is so tiny I can finger palm it. Kerry (and the rest of the folks at Wireless Wizardry) are top notch. I was having a small spot of trouble installing the software (it turned out to be my computer's fault) and Kerry went above and beyond to make sure all was well, even encouraging me to call on a Sunday. Now that's rare. If you go with the MP3Tech, spend the extra $$ and also get the wireless display.

Thanks for the tip on the display! I just ordered the MP3 Tech as well. I look forward to adding this to my shows.

MJ
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Virtual Soundman Tabletop PA System...

You can't go wrong with it!

-Bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Any suggestions for a moble sound system (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL